December 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Masks - LUSH - Mask of Magnaminty

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by lezliemarcker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't feel I have enough long term exp with it to give 5 stars, but it feels good, after a week of every other night still no breakouts. I have extremely acne prone skin and just wanted a basic clarifying mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by disigney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This mask is one of my all time favorites. I have oily skin, and I live in a very humid area so my face is just a hot mess. I use this at night, leaving it on as a mask and watch an episode of a television show. Then I rinse it off, and my skin feels so clean and it definitely helps counteract the oiliness.

It's a little messy because it has chunks of stuff inside of it, but other than that, it is amazing. Very strongly scented, though. If you're sensitive to smells, I would not recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by ngocchouxnguyen

I've been using this mask twice a week for approximately a month now. It does make my skin look brighter after i wash it off but the next morning my skin looks normal and the bright effect is gone. I see no difference in my skin tone or my acne - no more no less. I'm not big fan of the tingling feeling when I first put it on - in fact, i freak out the first few times cos it feels very uncomfortable. However, it does not irritate my skin as there is no redness or itchiness anywhere. In general, i feel really neutral about this mask despite the hype - it does no harm but the benefits are so little it seems insignificant to me. The only perk is that it has longer shelf life compared to other Lush mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by swimfree27

Overall, this face mask is much better than any others I've tried. I have sensitive and acne-prone skin and this soothed my face while also clearing up my skin after a few uses. My two complaints would be that one, the exfoliating beans are not helpful, and two, it's too strong of a mask to use it more than once a week. I like this product, but when I run out, I think I will try a different lush mask that is better for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Ratten1996

Love that minty scent and cooling sensation on my face!

I prefer the self preserving version compared to the previous one because it does not dry up and paste consistency is more desirable as a mask.

Ok,this product did help with cleansing my skin,leaving it soft and smooth afterwards but I guess my blackheads are too stubborn to be completely removed by a rinse off mask. I don't know what's the black beads for,does not dissolve,too harsh to act as exfoliator on skin and it totally clot up my sink.

To be honest,the packaging is really ugly and contend tend to get all over the place because the lid is big. Other than that,a great natural mask at a affordable price,one tub is enough to last you for awhile, I say why not?

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by sloesch14

I am a huge Lush fan. However, I have tried many of the fresh face masks and was not super pleased. I kind of gave up on Lush face masks until i decided to give Mask of Magnaminty a try...which believe me, I did not want to try it. I hate mint anything and the smell was a total turn off. One day a sales associate told me how much they really like the mask and gave me a sample of it to try at home. I was sold the first time I used it. It exfloliates really well, left my skin super smooth and fresh feeling, and has helped significantly with blackheads and breakouts. I use it once a week and can tell a difference in my skin every time. I totally recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by rickyphuong

My holy freaking grail mask. It exfoliates well, help me controlling the oiliness of my T-zone. People who hv problems with blackheads/whiteheads must be so happy with this product because it helps. It really does. When I was using this mask my skin is very plumped, clear and brightened. These days when I can't buy it anymore, I've been trying to find something to replace it but it's been impossible :( i need this mask to come back to my lifeeee

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by kiyokomiyazaki

This product is my holy grail mask to get rid of my acne. I use this at least 3 times a week and it significantly clears up my breakouts after using it for about one week. When I first bought this I was a bit hesitant because other mask that claims to be for acne prone skin just doesnt do the trick for me. My pimples weren't those kind that is red and patchy with visible pus but its huge clogged bumps on my forehead, sides of my cheeks and my nose. After hearing recommendations on YouTube I decided to give this one a try and the next thing I knew my skin was soon close to being flawless and people started complimenting me on having glowing skin. I also noticed that after you rinse the mask off, squeezing my blackheads becomes so much more easier as I have very stubborn blackheads. My blackheads are those kind that doesnt budge even when I use a pore strip or anything like that so I have to squeeze it out by hand instead. The self-preserving one is better in my opinion because it doesnt dry up and crack like the original one and it is therefore much more easier to rinse off.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by MissBlondieee

This product works. It gets your face clean. I don't have acne problems but once a week I like to do a deep cleaning mask. I will use the rest but I doubt I'll ever buy it again. I find the beads within the mask very annoying and makes it harder to get a even layer across your whole face.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by calistatee

If you're suffering from acne outbursts, THIS is the mask for you, you guys! Hands down my holy grail and I am so blessed to have found this mask in full tub, with a fraction of its price! (Christmas sales, dig them ;))

Onto the mask itself, I am a person who will get acne by touching her face, eating too much chilli, sleeping 1 hour later past bedtime or getting in touch with too many electronics - yeap, they do enhance facial oil production, hence clogging my pores!

When I first used this mask on my acne outburst, I creamed them all over my face and let them dry without scrubbing it off to prevent acne scars from forming. The objective for this was to dry the acnes out so they will shrink and drop naturally.

When my acnes started to clear, I used them for around 20 mins, 2-3 days a week with scrubbing to get rid of any scars I might have gotten. They smell heavenly of mint and herbs, I could wear them all day! :) A full sized tub lasts forever - it has been almost 6 months since I started using and I still have more than 1/3 left.

If you'd love to read more in-depth review of how I used it + how my acnes used to look like, I'll put the links down so you could have a clearer idea of how it worked! :)

REVIEW: MASK OF MAGNAMINTY

MY ACNE STORY

10 TIPS TO HEAL ACNE

Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to use Mask of Magnaminty because it's so so worth it! <3