January 31, 2015 | 1677 users online

Masks - LUSH - Mask of Magnaminty

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 11:13:00 AM More reviews by custo63

MASK OF MAGNAMINTY is the best masks I've used. I'm in my mid-50's and I've tried lots of products that just don't delivery the results, plus it's all natural and no animal testing. The product is freshly made and makes your skin glow and removes blackheads, without leaving green residue in your pores after rinsing. So this product is a must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 5:27:00 PM More reviews by graceannabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mask is fabulous. I have very dry skin with the odd blocked pore and some redness. I use this mask as a spot treatment rather than a full face mask as I don't find that necessary. It's rather thick and smells lovely and minty, but not too strong. It does not dry out my skin at all, which is something I'm often very conscious of, and after just one use, my skin is significantly smoother, softer and less red. Any spots clear up within 1-2 days. It can be quite stubborn to remove but it's a minor setback considering all of the positives it brings. I will definitely be repurchasing this as it is the same (if not better) product as the GlamGlow supermud for 10x less money. Would recommend to anyone who doesn't have particularly sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:05:00 AM More reviews by StrackKellyYT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started using this when it was given to me as a sample when I was at the store. Probably one of the best things that happened to my skin. I am prone to acne and use a bunch of drying products. This mask was amazing to put on and sit in the bath with a bath bomb while it dried. Afterwards, I went to the sink and washed it off (left it on for around 45 mins to an hour). Followed it up with a simple moisturizer. My make up the next day glided on with perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Makeup8910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this thing! Comes in a tub and makes for ridiculously easy application. I just apply it all over my face and kind of rub it in in circular motions so that I'm making the most of the exfoliating beads inside it. I normally leave mine on for 30 mins or so, until I can feel it's dry, and then wash it off. It's so easy to wash off and is not messy at all unlike most face masks which are more runny.

Once I've washed it off and patted my face dry, my skin feels really soft and my redness (particularly hyper pigmentation from acne scarring) is significantly reduced. Unfortunately the effects aren't long-term but what more can you really ask from a face mask?! Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 1:17:00 AM More reviews by stacyXOX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite face masks. I used to use the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask, but I find this one preferable. MoM is much more exfoliating and, when used a couple times a week, has definitely helped my blemishes heal. The mask itself is pretty tingly and cool when you put it on. It tightens up nicely and can be a bit difficult to get off unless you wet it first.

Definitely one of my favorite Lush products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2015 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Iīm a bit on the fence about this one. I liked the texture and the minty scent, and that it didnīt dry on the skin until itīs parched like a desert. After using it, my face felt very clean and it even seemed to help against the blackheads on my nose. What I didnīt like: even though the mask didnīt completely dry on the skin, it stuck to it like glue, which made the removal quite difficult. I had to loosen it by applying a warm wet washcloth several times, but even then I had to scrub parts off, which isnīt pleasant for my sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 12:22:00 AM More reviews by daniicaliiforniiaa

This face mask is overall one of my favorites . It's not the prettiest thing to put on your face but it does work . I don't use this product all over my face I just apply it when I have small break outs in certain areas (ESP in my t-zone) . When you apply it It leaves your skin tingling a bit and the smell isent bad . Works great on breakouts and so inexpensive , tends to last me 3months maybe more . Totally worth buying .

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by nashdog97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is by far my favorite when it comes to face masks. I love the tingling sensation I feel on my face every time I apply it. I'm currently on my second jar within the last few years because it's on the pricey side, but for the amount and quality I say it's worth the cost.

The mask is designed to clear your pores, calm redness, soothe, exfoliate, and be gentle enough for sensitive skin types according to its description. My skin and I agree with every purpose it is created for. My skin has never felt softer and smoother than after one use of this mask. It's not too harsh on my combination skin and doesn't over dry after I rinse it off. I do recommend applying a light layer of hydrating face lotion afterwards just to ensure your skin is moisturized, but other than that nothing else is needed. The mask undoubtedly tightened and refined my pores. Right after I rinse and dry my face I can visibly see the reduction of my pore size, especially around the nose.

The product lasts a descent amount of time considering it has a short shelf life of one to two months. Whenever I apply the mask I have to use the minimal amount ( the product left on the inside of the lid) to spread onto my face because any more than that is quite excessive, so a little goes a long way. I recommend purchasing the smaller jar if you're the type of person who uses face masks once a week because the 11 oz. jar is a lot of product. However, the larger size is perfect for sharing at slumber parties or just sharing with your mom for a nice in-home spa day.

Like all of LUSH's products, the only downside to this face mask is its one-two month shelf life. If you're an avid LUSH user/ LUSH junkie you're probably use to this particular aspect, but for me I love products that have little to no expiration date so I am not limited to a time frame.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by aliengrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mask so much! I originally heard of it through a friend who always used it when she slept over. It's not a miracle in a tub, but it's so nice. It smells so minty and chocolatey and refreshing, and when it's on my skin it feels a little tingly and cleansing. It's made my skin very soft and glowy! I use it on my face and shoulders usually almost every other day. The aduki beans really feel like they're exfoliating my skin when I scrub the mask off. I love this stuff, it's definitely worth the little extra price!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by lezliemarcker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't feel I have enough long term exp with it to give 5 stars, but it feels good, after a week of every other night still no breakouts. I have extremely acne prone skin and just wanted a basic clarifying mask.