LUSH Mask of Magnaminty

4.1

Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Honey (Mel), Talc, Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), *Limonene, Perfume, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

on 7/6/2015 5:29:00 PM

Love it! I thought Dark Angels was my #1... I like the exfoliation of Aduki beans and tingle effect of peppermint that leaves me feeling fresh and lively. Mask of Magnaminty also clears my face of break outs much quicker.

on 7/3/2015 12:44:00 PM

Okay so I've only used this product once so maybe I'm rushing into things but I FREAKING LOVE THIS FACE MASK.

i've been struggling with bumps under my skin recently and although this mask did not completely eradicate them it definitely helped my skin out a bunch, my skin looked and felt clearer and smoother after I used this mask and just a whole lot more detoxed! detoxing is probably the best word to describe this mask with. Even if you find this mask doesn't help with acne ,which I'm sure it will, it feels beautiful on the skin, like it's really giving it a good clean that you need once a week! It just gives a beautiful feeling you don't get with clay or charcoal masks.

I'll be adding more info in a few weeks as to wether this mask helped my skin with its bumps or not.

on 7/2/2015 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got a sample of this expecting amazing things since I have read so many reviews about it. I actually have pretty fair skin, not too oily not too dry. When I first put the mask on it felt amazing, I love the cooling sensation on your face. I left it on for 30 minutes and rinsed it off. The next day my face was extremely oily, sticky and looked washed out, discolored. I was very disappointed and will not be purchasing this one.

on 7/2/2015 10:14:00 PM

I may be a bit biased, because I've only used this mask once so I'm not sure what it's long0term effects are. Nonetheless, the one time I did use it, it did AMAZING things for my skin.

Pros:
-cleared up my skin the following morning
-feels fresh
-restores color

Cons:
-face feels fry afterwards
-mint is a bit too powerful/can be irritating

on 7/1/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a really nice refreshing face mask

I absolutely love this mask. It does everything I want in a mask.

A) Has a benefit.
B) Make me feel luscious when using it!
C) Natural.
D) Affordable.
E) NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS <3

Will never stop buying it :)

on 6/19/2015 5:05:00 PM

metylparaben? wtf lush?

on 6/19/2015 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

amazing mask! even better when you put it in the fridge. i love the tingly feeling. it literally feelings like everything is being pulled out of your pores.

on 6/19/2015 8:48:00 AM

So good for oily congested skin and spots. I sleep in it if I have a red, blind pimple.

Love this mask! It's not a reparative mask or anything, but I just feel fresh after using it! Doesn't necessarily help any problems with my skin, but it's a good weekly little treat for it.

Popular Masks