April 19, 2014 | 1913 users online

Masks - LUSH - Mask of Magnaminty

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by LauraCollopy

I have had hormonal acne for the past 6 months or so after having always had clear skin. I have been trying every product on the market and am reviewing them all now to try and help people struggling like me!

After reading other recommendations for this mask I thought I'd give it a go as expensive dermalogica products (and many many others!) were not doing anything to help me.

Once again, this hasn't done anything to help my spots. The girl in the shop suggested I do a facial steam then use this, which I have done a few times. I really like the feel of the mask and it does make my skin feel very clean. But I read reviews saying using this daily cleared their skin, but for me this was not the case. It cleans but doesn't do what I hoped.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample of this mask and I do like it a lot! The minty feeling is perfect and it leaves your skin comfortably moist. Only cons is it is expensive and I dislike the tub packing. I prefer a squeeze tube and it probably keeps the product more moist. I would buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG scrub. I can't believe I haven't reviewed it until now, I am never without this mask and I splurge on the bigger jar twice a year. Of all the face masks I have ever tried, this is by far my most luxurious- and also the one that makes me look like Shrek while wearing it. That's totally worth it for the pore cleansing, cooling and exfoliating effects this mask has. My skin is fairly tight because of my skin care regimen, but the clay does make it feel tighter after using it. You definitely need a lotion after using this but I don't notice any issues with dry skin...even after spending way too long in bubble baths wearing this. I use this at least twice a month, sometimes more, and I love the minty scent it has!

If this seems to be lacking cream or scrubby bits stir it well with a popsicle stick, a few of mine have seemed to need a good stir and been fine after that. And don't forget to save your jar when it's empty, bring back five empty Lush jars gets you a free face mask- a great program more companies should adapt.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Yoora

I bought the bigger container since the LUSH in my work area had sold out of the smaller one. The price was a little steep but I anted to treat myself. It was Treat Yo' Self Thursday and so I splurged a little that day. I use this mask every other day and it seems to work fine. I had a big pimple that was slowly coming out but I think this mask is denigrating it. The lush attendant that helped me told me that I might break out and I didn't mind because at least I knew the mask was pulling the dirt out. I have mostly a blackhead/white head problem and this works better then my usually home remedy A plus because it's clay base so it doesn't fall off when i'm moving around; like typing this review.

I might review this in another week since it's been about 4 days since I bought it. The tingle goes away while it dries but it still stings during the initial appliance. I like the tingle though, sometimes it's over whelming, but I don't mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by sparkleandshineee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love LUSH and I definitely love Mask of Magnaminty. After using this product a little obsessively since I bought it about one month ago I see a real difference in my skin. I break out from time to time around my forehead and hairline (I believe from hair products and styling) but this mask has cleared my skin by about 80%! I also have a small problem with deep black heads in my nose and I was skeptical about using a mask to pull out blackheads like the LUSH sales associate told me it would do. But voila! My blackheads are not completely gone but they have diminished by about 70%. Works better than any pore strips I've used! This mask is really fun to use with a group of friends or your family.....or your boyfriend! I feel like this mask can works on any skin type and I will be buying again!
Good to GLOW!!!
xoxo sparkleandshineee

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mask of Magnaminty is a green minty mask that aids in acne. I've used it a few times and enjoy the mint/tingly feeling however I did not notice much of a difference in my skin. I've been using Let the Good Times Roll with Breath of Fresh Air toner and switch between Chanel Moisturizer and Fresh Seaberry Oil and I have hardly had any pimples. So I'm not exactly sure if this regiment (which seems to be my holy grail) is the reason I'm not too impressed with Mask of Magnaminty (because my skin is already cleansed, soft, moisturized). So, I am not 100% convinced in re-purchase but I wouldn't mind using it here and there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by LucyMAC28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING. Honestly an incredible product!!! I have quite sensitive skin prone to breakouts on my chin and t-zone and I have been using this product daily for the past two weeks and my skin became pretty much clear, I was shocked. For the first time in a long time I had really clear skin and just because of a daily face mask! Unfortunately I came home from uni for a few days and left my mask of magnaminty at uni!! In just a few days without it already I am starting to break out again so just goes to show how much it really does work!! Can't wait to get back and sort my face out! MUST BUY.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Amoregan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this mask! After removing my skin feels squeaky clean and if I'm having a break out I notice a difference straight away! I would 100% repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

The very first mask i tried from Lush was their MOM. It has a nice minty toothpaste scent which is not too strong.I experienced a tingling sensation but nothing unpleasant which is good. It also has some exfoliating ingredients in it but i feel that it is not ''scrubby'' enough to exfoliate the skin. Will i repurchase this again? Maybe. Maybe not.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by littlenrae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG face mask for sure. I am the type of person who hates the feeling of a lot of things on my face, and this didn't bother me at all. I have oily skin and it really seemed to dry up my acne and treat my scars (probably the honey in it). The ingredients seemed natural and I really like the minty smell. It has never clogged my pores and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft.