October 31, 2014 | 1494 users online

Masks - LUSH - Mask of Magnaminty

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by rickyphuong

My holy freaking grail mask. It exfoliates well, help me controlling the oiliness of my T-zone. People who hv problems with blackheads/whiteheads must be so happy with this product because it helps. It really does. When I was using this mask my skin is very plumped, clear and brightened. These days when I can't buy it anymore, I've been trying to find something to replace it but it's been impossible :( i need this mask to come back to my lifeeee

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by kiyokomiyazaki

This product is my holy grail mask to get rid of my acne. I use this at least 3 times a week and it significantly clears up my breakouts after using it for about one week. When I first bought this I was a bit hesitant because other mask that claims to be for acne prone skin just doesnt do the trick for me. My pimples weren't those kind that is red and patchy with visible pus but its huge clogged bumps on my forehead, sides of my cheeks and my nose. After hearing recommendations on YouTube I decided to give this one a try and the next thing I knew my skin was soon close to being flawless and people started complimenting me on having glowing skin. I also noticed that after you rinse the mask off, squeezing my blackheads becomes so much more easier as I have very stubborn blackheads. My blackheads are those kind that doesnt budge even when I use a pore strip or anything like that so I have to squeeze it out by hand instead. The self-preserving one is better in my opinion because it doesnt dry up and crack like the original one and it is therefore much more easier to rinse off.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by MissBlondieee

This product works. It gets your face clean. I don't have acne problems but once a week I like to do a deep cleaning mask. I will use the rest but I doubt I'll ever buy it again. I find the beads within the mask very annoying and makes it harder to get a even layer across your whole face.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by calistatee

If you're suffering from acne outbursts, THIS is the mask for you, you guys! Hands down my holy grail and I am so blessed to have found this mask in full tub, with a fraction of its price! (Christmas sales, dig them ;))

Onto the mask itself, I am a person who will get acne by touching her face, eating too much chilli, sleeping 1 hour later past bedtime or getting in touch with too many electronics - yeap, they do enhance facial oil production, hence clogging my pores!

When I first used this mask on my acne outburst, I creamed them all over my face and let them dry without scrubbing it off to prevent acne scars from forming. The objective for this was to dry the acnes out so they will shrink and drop naturally.

When my acnes started to clear, I used them for around 20 mins, 2-3 days a week with scrubbing to get rid of any scars I might have gotten. They smell heavenly of mint and herbs, I could wear them all day! :) A full sized tub lasts forever - it has been almost 6 months since I started using and I still have more than 1/3 left.

If you'd love to read more in-depth review of how I used it + how my acnes used to look like, I'll put the links down so you could have a clearer idea of how it worked! :)

REVIEW: MASK OF MAGNAMINTY

MY ACNE STORY

10 TIPS TO HEAL ACNE

Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to use Mask of Magnaminty because it's so so worth it! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this mask after purchasing a few bath bars and ballistics at LUSH. This is the best mask! It might be my favorite mask. It is so deep cleansing but still so gentle. I love the refreshing minty scent and it makes my face instantly feel like it is getting a nice restorative treat. I love anything that smells minty, and this just makes your tired skin instantly feel cool, and clean. I leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes depending on how much my skin needs the treatment. There's also some kind of beautiful scrubby salt particles in the mask that wash away dead skin cells, and gently exfoliate. If you've tried the Out of Trouble mask from Origins, this one makes your skin feel the same way when you're done using it but it costs less, and smells better!
Even though I have such sensitive skin, this mask calms my red face, and tightened up my pores. The mask is thick but you don't need a whole lot. I've gotten three uses out of the sample pot I was given and intend to go back and purchase a full size!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by laurenren

my boyfriend loves it!! he's very minimal when it comes to skincare, but I told him I got a sample of this to try and then ended up giving it to him. he wants more already!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is by far my favorite mask that Lush offers. I love anything and everything minty, and this smells like mint chocolate ice cream to me. It feels nice and cooling going on and really sucks out all the crap in my pores. When I rinse it off, the pores on my nose are microscopic pin pricks, which I love! And the ground adzuki beans give a really gentle scrub. My skin just looks so refreshed and clean, I love it! Always repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

This is the only Lush mask that doesn't need to be kept in the fridge but I do anyway so when I apply it to my face it has a cooling effect too. After using this my skin is so smooth and clear and my skin tone is evened out too. I will definitely repurchase this. The only downside is the short shelf life.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

I just love this stuff to death. I've had a few pots over the years, and I'm not really sure why I stopped buying it...probably because I switched jobs and wasn't making enough money to justify the expense. However, a raise or two later and this mask is back in my routine! This product is mint-green in the pot, smells like mint-chip ice cream, and is thick with scrubby things (adsuki beans, I think?), so it's a bit hard to apply evenly. I use it at night about once a week and leave it for 30 minutes, sometimes longer. It takes a while to rinse off, because it's exfoliating too! A few spritzes of Lush's tea tree water afterwards and my nighttime moisturizer, and my normal/oily T-zone skin just glows in the morning! I have used the tub past the expiration date and have experienced no ill effects, btw. I do confess to not being a huge fan of the packaging: scooping it out is kind of icky, but with the consistency of this mask, I don't know what the solution would be. Wash your hands before you use it! Also, traveling with it is probably difficult (although how often do you use a mask when you travel?). However, I will repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by jingwoo

Despite the steep price, this mask is honestly the best i have ever used. it exfoliates your face really well and i love the smell! my skin feels really soft and smooth for the next few days. but its quite expensive lol