LUSH Happy Hippy

3.9

Water (Aqua), Fresh Pink Grapefruit Juice (Citrus paradisi), Grapefruit Water (Citrus paradisi), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Frankincense Oil (Boswellia carterri), Lactic Acid, *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oil

on 6/23/2015 3:11:00 AM

I love the smell. A majority of the amount of love I have for this product is carried by how heavenly it smells. It's definitely a nice pick me up and I feel really clean afterwards. No reports of dry skin - I have normal skin if that helps. The packaging is practical, nice, and compact.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be repurchasing due to it's lack of staying power. It smells great right out of the bottle in the shower but I find the smell is quickly washed away with the (very little, I might add) suds. Along with its pricey tag, I think I can find more bang for my buck when it comes to shower gel.

on 6/26/2014 3:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

One of my all time favourite Lush products - it smells like grapefruit and it's a lovely pick me up first thing in the morning :)

on 5/26/2014 10:46:00 PM

If you like citrus scents then this is a good shower gel! I feel that is lathers very well and the scent is very uplifting. The price is pretty big but I feel it's worth it.

on 3/30/2014 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love this stuff! Smells so citrusy and fresh and it perks me right up in the morning. Lathers and cleans well, and I didn't find it drying at all! The only thing that sucks is that body washes from Lush are SO expensive! Once I can cough up the cash, I'll definitely repurchase!

on 3/30/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am very wishy washy about this product. I love the smell of fresh grapefruit and citrus whilst using it in the shower, and feel clean after using it, but I don't like the consistency. This is the first shower gel I've ever purchased from Lush, so I'm not sure if I just got a bad batch, but I find this shower gel very runny and hard to keep on the body before it sliding right off. Although I'm not sure how much I like this product, I will buy another bottle just because of the smell and the cleanse. If the next bottle is as watery and runny as the one I am currently using I will rethink purchasing another.

on 2/10/2014 11:50:00 AM

First of LUSH sells very expensive products, but I find that their stuff can be a hit or miss. It's pretty pricey here in Canada - about $9.99 for the smallest 100ml bottle.
The happy hippy gel works well enough. Lathers and rinses well. It dries out you skin just a little, but that ok. I'm not really a big fan of the scent... It kinda reminds me of a fruit salad/ fruit scented cleaning product. I prefer the scent of the flying fox shower gel over this. I wouldn't repurchase... I'm giving my happy hippy bottle away.

on 2/10/2014 11:35:00 AM

I love the clean citrus scent, it smells like fresh grapefruit and really wakes me up in the morning. Love.

on 12/30/2013 5:37:00 AM

I love the smell of this product so much that I am currently on my second bottle.

First Impression: Citrusy grapefruit smell - great for waking up in the morning, calming for a day of exhaustion at work.

Application: A little goes on long way.

I don't have the habit of slapping body lotion on my body, so thankfully this product did not dry my skin out.

Except for being too pricey, I think this shower gel is quite awesome.

on 11/21/2013 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a very easy product to like. It's a thick shower gel with a pale yellow color and a fresh grapefruit scent. Because of the thickness, it doesn't come out of the bottle as well as one might like, but it's easy enough to use and cleanses the skin well without leaving it feeling too dry, although it isn't moisturizing or softening either, like some other Lush shower gels. Whereas many of the other Lush shower gels have a scent that I can get tired of fairly quickly, this one is very simple and fresh and never too much. All in all, this is pretty much a fail-proof choice for me. Because of the zingy scent, it's more of a summertime product for me personally, but I do like to have some year-round. The scent doesn't linger at all, so what you get is a basic cleansing and a refreshing shower experience, no more, no less.

on 9/4/2013 3:21:00 PM