December 18, 2014 | 1611 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Happy Hippy

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by mscourty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my all time favourite Lush products - it smells like grapefruit and it's a lovely pick me up first thing in the morning :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

If you like citrus scents then this is a good shower gel! I feel that is lathers very well and the scent is very uplifting. The price is pretty big but I feel it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Love this stuff! Smells so citrusy and fresh and it perks me right up in the morning. Lathers and cleans well, and I didn't find it drying at all! The only thing that sucks is that body washes from Lush are SO expensive! Once I can cough up the cash, I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Emmmmma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am very wishy washy about this product. I love the smell of fresh grapefruit and citrus whilst using it in the shower, and feel clean after using it, but I don't like the consistency. This is the first shower gel I've ever purchased from Lush, so I'm not sure if I just got a bad batch, but I find this shower gel very runny and hard to keep on the body before it sliding right off. Although I'm not sure how much I like this product, I will buy another bottle just because of the smell and the cleanse. If the next bottle is as watery and runny as the one I am currently using I will rethink purchasing another.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of LUSH sells very expensive products, but I find that their stuff can be a hit or miss. It's pretty pricey here in Canada - about $9.99 for the smallest 100ml bottle.
The happy hippy gel works well enough. Lathers and rinses well. It dries out you skin just a little, but that ok. I'm not really a big fan of the scent... It kinda reminds me of a fruit salad/ fruit scented cleaning product. I prefer the scent of the flying fox shower gel over this. I wouldn't repurchase... I'm giving my happy hippy bottle away.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by lulu6789

I love the clean citrus scent, it smells like fresh grapefruit and really wakes me up in the morning. Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by iamgracey

I love the smell of this product so much that I am currently on my second bottle.

First Impression: Citrusy grapefruit smell - great for waking up in the morning, calming for a day of exhaustion at work.

Application: A little goes on long way.

I don't have the habit of slapping body lotion on my body, so thankfully this product did not dry my skin out.

Except for being too pricey, I think this shower gel is quite awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by leprechauness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very easy product to like. It's a thick shower gel with a pale yellow color and a fresh grapefruit scent. Because of the thickness, it doesn't come out of the bottle as well as one might like, but it's easy enough to use and cleanses the skin well without leaving it feeling too dry, although it isn't moisturizing or softening either, like some other Lush shower gels. Whereas many of the other Lush shower gels have a scent that I can get tired of fairly quickly, this one is very simple and fresh and never too much. All in all, this is pretty much a fail-proof choice for me. Because of the zingy scent, it's more of a summertime product for me personally, but I do like to have some year-round. The scent doesn't linger at all, so what you get is a basic cleansing and a refreshing shower experience, no more, no less.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

so refreshing i love this <3

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells like a citrus fruit salad. Great for a morning wake up and lathers very well. Externally drying so a lotion is a must after using it.