September 17, 2014 | 1263 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Satin Taupe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe I haven't reviewed this yet! This is a wonderful color for everyone to have. I have had this for about 5 years. The same eyeshadow single. I pull it out from time to time and am wowed by how great it looks on me. I am NW45 for reference and I can wear it alone on my lid or in a smokey eye. Love this for work as it is the perfect subdued frost. Always line my eyes with a kohl when wearing this. Again, everyone should have this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm light/fair and find this to be a little dark on me unless I apply it lightly with a blending brush. It's an ok color, but not one of my favorites by MAC. It is good quality, like all MAC shadows, but it's just not a top one for me. It would look great on a darker skinned person.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by whiteparfait

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmm, I don't know what to think about this one actually. I just got it and I must say I find it a bit uinteresting so far. The color is a little boring. I'll maybe find a perfect way to apply it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Theiuare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great starter kit colour. It works with all skin colours in my opinion.
When applied you can't say exactly what colour it is that you are wearing, just a beautiful frosty (but in a good way) purpley greyish colour that looks amazing.
Just beautiful !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

One of the iconic MAC eyeshadows, Satin Taupe is a beautiful darker neutral color that really looks good with almost all eye colors. Although a frost finish it is not too shimmery and like most MAC shadows it blends well. You can use this alone or with any combination of other colors. I do wear this but must say it is not my favorite as both Club and Woodwinked do more for my brownish hazel eyes than this color does.

Great for someone starting their MAC shadow collection - this would always be among shadows to own.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by paulinerox

This color is STUNNING!! It looks purple but has grey undertones, thus why it's called satin taupe. If you're looking for a dark purpley-grey color this is it. I have brown eyes, yet it still looks beautiful. I would recommend it to blue or green eyes though, but works for all eye colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by sistercurare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Everybody should own it. Even if you only have one eyeshadow in your collection, buy this one. you won't regret it! It is a universal colour. My eyes are brown but its metallic shade makes them pop. Still here? Go and buy it. Take the refill and stick it anypalette with a magnet at the bottom and save money on the package

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

How do I love thee Satin Taupe, let me count the ways that you compliment me! This along with UD Toasted are my all time Holy Grail eyeshadows. If I'm in a hurry, I can simply apply satin taupe as a wash, curl my lashes and a bit of mascara and look put together. I have hazel eyes and this complements my eye color quite nicely. It is a brownish/taupe color with purple undertones and a shimmer. Other reviewers do a better job at describing it but just look at the swatches, it is a gorgeous color! If I want a look for an evening out, it works well with other shadows for a smokey eye look with some warmth. I have this in my mac pro palette, pot form in my travel m/u bag, and a back up, can you tell I REALLY like this shadow?

At $10 (in pro pan form), it is a good price for a mid price range brand. It lasts for several hours on its own and all day with a good primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by eskimo24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my first ever mac eyeshadow and it's one I'm always running back to. It's just such a beautiful cool taupey brown which I will forever repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Julesdancer28

I normally dislike cool toned eyeshadows, but I'm in love with this one! It's lasts the whole day, it doesn't crease, and it's very pigmented. If you don't mind spending a little bit more money on eyeshadow, this one is amazing! (This eyeshadow is also very multipurpose, you can use it all over the lid, in the crease, or as a smokey lower liner!)