July 31, 2014 | 1084 users online

Fragrance - Calvin Klein - Obsession Night

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by nhirohas

I love this frag on my hubby. Probably, smells even better in a cold weather. It smells spicy yet sweet at the same time. That should be coming from the combination of patchouli and vanilla, but It is spicier than just patchouli. It has some vetiver in it but I personally don't know how vetiver smells like so I can't tell if it is making this frag spicier. Again, it's sweet but is definitely masculine, and more for intimate, after dark occasions. I smell some incense or maybe some leather. I don't remember how original Obsession for men smells like, although my hubby had a bottle a couple years back, so I can't compare this one to the original one. I even think this frag may be similar to the original Obsession for women. I will try this on myself and see if it works or not. I gave 4 out of 5 for a lack of longevity.

5/14/2011
I tried this on me and I LOVE IT. I like more masculine smell than feminine in general, and I was looking for men's fragrance for me to wear. This works perfectly with my body chemistry. I like using this at night before going to bed. This makes me feel calm and I fall in sleep peacefully. I changed the rating from 4 to 5!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2005 7:38:00 PM More reviews by alicjakrol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I smelled this in the store the other day and...wow...what a great scent. It remiinds of the cologne my boyfriend uses (but nor very hard to find). I have to get him to try this on. Regular Obsession does nothing for me, but Obsession Night is magical.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Ivirginia

I had a hard time getting Hubby to try any scents on today, I managed to spray him w/three though, and Obsession NIGHT was one of them! WOW total chic magnet scent. sexy,musky,sweet and woody just Perfect!!!! ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Takacs

I am loving this new cologne for men by Calvin Klein! The moment I smelled it, I had to have my husband try it on - and after that, I had to buy it for him! VERY sexy fragrance, soft, deep, musky - very sensual.