April 16, 2014 | 2046 users online

Eye Shadow - Milani - Eyeshadow Quad - Sedona Sunset 02

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Tonia1216

OMG! I'm so glad I found this online! This has been my favorite eye shadow FOR YEARS but I have been unable to find it in stores lately. I love this for everyday highlighting. I love this shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by mxhx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first experience with Milani shadows and I got it cuz it was like 75% off.
Wow it's great. The colors are kind of more reddish toned/brown (especially the last 'crease' color)
The feel on these shadows are really different from most I've tried. It feels really SILKY seriously! It feels really soft and it's not chalky at all for me. Blends really well and it's just great for a neutral look. I really love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by mxgirl2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i've had this quad for years, and its still is my go to product for an easy eye combo. i take it everywhere, including on vacation. the packaging is a little cheap(my mirror fell off a long time ago), and its pointless to use the little brush/sponge applicator that come with it, but the eyeshadows themselves are great. i'd recommend everyone trying out this quad.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by GoddessLaura

This Milani quad is great for making every day looks.

There are four shadows: a shimmery dark reddish brown, an almost matte medium brown, a shimmery light copper, and a shimmery yellow highlight.The shadows are very smooth and blend easily. They are not heavily pigmented though, so its difficult to create a dramatic look. These four shadows work very well together to create a nice neutral eye look.

The packaging is standard, but sturdy. No mirror and the applicator is worthless (sponge on one end, brush on the other)
Overall I'd recommend and I'd buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great set of eyeshadows. Highly pigmented. This was on clearance at cvs so I could not pass it up. The reviewers before me did a good job of explaining the colors. These are comparable to HE brands...put this in a pricey container, and it would sell for much more. I think the whole Milani line is superior.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 7:33:00 AM More reviews by muobsession

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WOW! This is on clearance at CVS 75% off. I'm assuming it's being discontinued. I passed it up once, then went back for it. I knew I was risking it. It could have been a frosty mess. But it's much better than that. Lovely for a warmer neutral eye. There is one matte color (the brown), a copper with some shimmer, a peachy pink with some shimmer, and a pale yellow with some shimmer. The quality isn't amazing but it's way better than I expected... and much better than the e/s I've tried in other brands at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by oscarnabby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is really a great quad! I've actually considered buying it for about 3 years now, but always put it down because I suspected that it would be too frosty, and the darkest color would be too warm and orangy. Surprisingly, this goes on really beautifully with very little fallout, and the finished effect is very soft, flattering, and just downright pretty :) The two colors I thought I would like the least, the shimmery peach and the rusty brown, are actually really gorgeous once applied! There is also a shimmery golden highlight shade, and a medium matte tannish brown. And for $1.75, I can honestly say I'm very happy to have added this to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by juicy69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

CVS has this palette on sale at 75% off right now. I only bought it because it was $1.99, but I'm glad I did cause it is really pretty. I do love the earthy tones. The colors are rich and the texture is smooth.
It is a great purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by meredithnd

I use this quad practically every day. The matte brown shade is great for the crease, as well as the burgundy brown color. I use all shades on my lid as well. When I use it with UDPP, lasts all day :) Definitely would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though the shades make my cool-toned complexion look sickly, I'm still giving it a 5 for quality. The quad has a white-gold highlighter shade, a shimmery bronze, a matte taupe, and a shimmery burgundy brown. The shimmer in those 3 shades is very subtle and I find them pretty wearable. I am very impressed with the pigmentation and longevity of these shadows. I will absolutely be checking out other (cool-toned!) quads.

I do use the matte brown both to fill in and soften my brows and as a regular eyeshadow as it's pretty neutral and doesn't wash my out. Does anyone know what a similar shade by Mac or any other brand would be?