Urban Decay Twice Baked

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/17/2015 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm always on the hunt for a good brown eyeshadow that's highly pigmented, without red undertones and dark enough to warm up the lashlines. This colour is absolutely it! I loooove this eyeshadow. The sparkle is not too overpowering at all, they may look a little too much in the pan but it's very reasonable on the eyes. I always like a little bit of shimmer anyway, it gives it that something extra and it doesn't make it ordinary and boring.

Now the colour, this is a very nice, medium to dark, warm shimmery neutral brown without any undertones that make it orange/red. It's a great colour and it goes with everything! You can always count on it when you don't want to think about what you are going to wear on busy days. It's definitely a useful colour to have. I know that everytime I buy neutrals, even if I don't really need them, I will always find use for them just because they are so flattering on every skin tone and you can never go wrong with them. They are always the safest bet!

I highly recommend this one, Urban Decay did a great job at it and it's one of its best, no doubt about that!

Good job Urban decay!

on 11/10/2014 8:39:00 PM

i'm so bummed! Twice Baked is gorgeous color & divine twinkle but the fallout is so heavy i simply cannot use it, whether i use a brush or even just my fingertip. online looking at other reviews for other luscious UD browns.

This is by far my favorite color to blend out from the crease for a neutral everyday look. It's very neutral and has just enough fine glitter to create a subtle sheen/sparkle without looking glittery or producing any fallout. Note: I usually prefer matte shadows and still love this one. For my daily look, I apply MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, add a matte eggshell-colored shadow over the entire eyelid (Chinois from Stila), and use a fluffy angled brush to apply this to the crease and blend.

on 3/19/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm actually really surprised this isn't one of UD's super hyped eyeshadows. It's my favorite dark brown. I use it to line my eyes all the time, a must-have for my soft natural makeup looks.

on 11/3/2012 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I LOVE this color!! I've been wearing it off and on for about 3 or 4 years. Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments about my eye color and eye makeup. I've dropped these little containers several times and they've broken into pieces (so frustrating!!), but if you crush the pieces and add a tiny amount of rubbing alcohol to make a paste and then let dry completely, it's as good as new!! I will always have this in my makeup bag!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a must have neutral in my makeup bag! I purchased it almost a year ago and wasn't sure if I liked it at first, but today it's my go to because of how natural and smoky it looks. Color is a medium neutral brown with fine gold glitters that really make your eyes pop. My everyday look is UD eyeshadow in blunt on my lids and Twice Baked in crease and outer corner for added definition. It lasts a long time and I have oily eyelids that resist shadow so that says a lot! 8 hours no creasing without primer and even longer if you use UD primer with it! The fallout is very minimal and subtle, so I don't mind it one bit. I hope this color is never discontinued because its great for daily wear and makes me feel pretty. Pair this with Blunt (metallic gold champagne) and you are good to go!

on 7/11/2012 2:34:00 PM

I love this Colour it last a long time even without a primer and its really pigmented so you have to be careful if you don't want it dark. It makes a great addition to my custom pallete.

on 11/22/2011 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great warm deep brown leaning toward neutral, with a few gold glitters here and there. Lasting power, whether with or without primer is very good, as long as you don't rub your eyes. It pairs easily with every color I shoot at it and blends easily into them as well. It's very easy to use and the pigmentation is great, as per UD's standard. I will definitely repurchase, and I think that it is a great staple to have. However, I find that L'oreal's infallible loose shadow in Endless chocolate is similar to this shade from UD, without the random glitters. The L'oreal would be better for someone looking for a shadow that won't leave pieces of glitter on your cheeks at the end of the day, or inside your eyes if you have watery, sensitive eyes. I recommend both of these products highly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This looks really great on my skin, it's very blendable, has an excellent color-payoff and a good texture. It's perfect for a daytime look and really brings out my brown eyes. I love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this eye shadow in the Urban Decay 'Alice and Wonderland' palette.
This is a flat dark brown with a sprinkling of glitter, which i find doesn't really bring anything to the eye shadow.
The brown itself is quite boring and the glitter fallout is an unnecessary annoyance.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products