October 25, 2014 | 1906 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Twice Baked

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxuglypie

This is by far my favorite color to blend out from the crease for a neutral everyday look. It's very neutral and has just enough fine glitter to create a subtle sheen/sparkle without looking glittery or producing any fallout. Note: I usually prefer matte shadows and still love this one. For my daily look, I apply MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, add a matte eggshell-colored shadow over the entire eyelid (Chinois from Stila), and use a fluffy angled brush to apply this to the crease and blend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm actually really surprised this isn't one of UD's super hyped eyeshadows. It's my favorite dark brown. I use it to line my eyes all the time, a must-have for my soft natural makeup looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by AEich7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color!! I've been wearing it off and on for about 3 or 4 years. Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments about my eye color and eye makeup. I've dropped these little containers several times and they've broken into pieces (so frustrating!!), but if you crush the pieces and add a tiny amount of rubbing alcohol to make a paste and then let dry completely, it's as good as new!! I will always have this in my makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This is a must have neutral in my makeup bag! I purchased it almost a year ago and wasn't sure if I liked it at first, but today it's my go to because of how natural and smoky it looks. Color is a medium neutral brown with fine gold glitters that really make your eyes pop. My everyday look is UD eyeshadow in blunt on my lids and Twice Baked in crease and outer corner for added definition. It lasts a long time and I have oily eyelids that resist shadow so that says a lot! 8 hours no creasing without primer and even longer if you use UD primer with it! The fallout is very minimal and subtle, so I don't mind it one bit. I hope this color is never discontinued because its great for daily wear and makes me feel pretty. Pair this with Blunt (metallic gold champagne) and you are good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Emilymalik

I love this Colour it last a long time even without a primer and its really pigmented so you have to be careful if you don't want it dark. It makes a great addition to my custom pallete.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a great warm deep brown leaning toward neutral, with a few gold glitters here and there. Lasting power, whether with or without primer is very good, as long as you don't rub your eyes. It pairs easily with every color I shoot at it and blends easily into them as well. It's very easy to use and the pigmentation is great, as per UD's standard. I will definitely repurchase, and I think that it is a great staple to have. However, I find that L'oreal's infallible loose shadow in Endless chocolate is similar to this shade from UD, without the random glitters. The L'oreal would be better for someone looking for a shadow that won't leave pieces of glitter on your cheeks at the end of the day, or inside your eyes if you have watery, sensitive eyes. I recommend both of these products highly.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by PterodactylStyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This looks really great on my skin, it's very blendable, has an excellent color-payoff and a good texture. It's perfect for a daytime look and really brings out my brown eyes. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this eye shadow in the Urban Decay 'Alice and Wonderland' palette.
This is a flat dark brown with a sprinkling of glitter, which i find doesn't really bring anything to the eye shadow.
The brown itself is quite boring and the glitter fallout is an unnecessary annoyance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It brown with a little glitter. It's a good brown to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! its a brown with little shimmers. UD has the best pigmentation! this is my go to crease color and i can also use it as a blendy color if i apply it lightly. =] Also lasts long on my oily lids.