November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Other - Clean & Clear - moisturizing mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 4:19:00 AM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mist. I use it after I take a shower. Makes my face feel nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If I ever need a facial mist, I'd buy this again (got it in the Allure box of course). Great smell, like peaches. I don't think it does much more than refresh your face, but I do like to spritz it on before moisturizer. At least it's not just H2O.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2002 2:35:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I also received this in the Allure box and was pleasantly surprised. It sat around for 2 months until someone said use it to set your makeup. What a great idea. Just spray it on, it dries quickly and go! Really sets makeup and keeps it looking more natural and not so cakey looking. No breakouts either. I am glad we got this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2002 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I wasn't sure if I liked this product, but it is definitely growing on me. I prefer using this instead of a toner, and it is also great for setting my makeup. I use studiofix or mineral makeup and spritzing on a bit of this after I'm finished applying my makeup helps to get rid of any masky look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2002 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kirakitten

A little goes a long way.. great for a quick refresher. I took it on the airplane... good product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2002 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this as part of my Allure Relief Box.

I wanted to like it so but I will give this one away. I prefer my Evian mist.

:-)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2002 11:00:00 AM More reviews by froggy

I love this product. It keeps my skin hydrated without making it feel oily, and it dries instantly. I got it in the Allure relief box, and will definitely be repurchasing!