Jurlique Lavender Shampoo

3.8

I use this in the sandalwood! i really really like it. at first i didn't but the more i used it, the better my hair got!

make sure you do a double wash and your hair feels super clean!!!!

The product doesnt have all those nasty products in this (silicons and bad pegs) so it does take your hair a month or so to get that stuff out and for it to get used to it, but my hair is loving it now!

my main issue is the cost and that the bottles suck, VERY hard to get the conditioner out!!
i will continue to use this though!

Perfect for oily scalp, dry hair. It really does balance.

My hair stays fluffy all day, and has a brilliant shine that brings out my natural highlights. With lesser shampoos, my hair can end up looking a dull brown, but Jurlique Lavender shampoo really makes it gleam without the weight.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I can even go without washing every other day, and my hair will still smell faintly of lavender.

Hesitated at the price tag, but it's SO WORTH it. I even experimented using my boyfriend's drugstore shamp/cond the next day, and the difference was huge. My hair was flat.

on 2/19/2007 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this along with a whole bunch of Jurlique skin products- as I had used them before and I was happy with them.
The shampoo was just awful and so was the conditioner- maybe because i have highlighted hair although the girl said it would be fine to use it. But they really dried out my hair and made it extremely knotty. At $25 each I see this as a complete waste of money -I've given them to my boyfriend who just uses it as everyday shampoo. I would not recommend it. They smell nice but that is about it!

on 12/3/2005 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love the scent, and it didn't seem disgusting and chemically like supermarket shampoos, but it made my scalp kind of dry and itchy for some reason and my hair looked limp and lifeless.

on 9/12/2005 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have normal hair that tends to be a little drier on the ends and can be prone to lack of volume. I use this as a pre-shampoo on most days (I shampoo everyday) or as a shampoo by itself if I only needed to wash my hair because of exercise, etc. This is extremely gentle and cleans very, very well but does not leave any buildup, any dryness, or cause limpness at the crown. I am a huge fan of it for any month of the year.

Popular Shampoos