Jurlique Lavender Conditioner

3.5

on 8/12/2010 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This conditioner smells amazing and I love the natural ingredient list. While it detangles pretty well, it doesn't moisturize or sooth my damaged hair enough, so I'm not sure if I'd buy again. Definitely worth trying if you have hair that isn't color or heat treated.

I use this in the sandalwood! i really really like it. at first i didn't but the more i used it, the better my hair got!

The product doesnt have all those nasty products in this (silicons and bad pegs) so it does take your hair a month or so to get that stuff out and for it to get used to it, but my hair is loving it now!

my main issue is the cost and that the bottles suck, VERY hard to get the conditioner out!!

i will continue to use this though!

Like the shampoo, the conditioner makes my hair fluffy and shiny without any weight. It SOLVES my oily scalp/dry end conundrum.

I was lucky enough to buy this half price because the package was reaching its expiration date. To me, that shows that Jurlique is committed to fresh, effective ingredients and doesn't fill their bottles with harmful preservatives and yucky waxes.

The only drawback is that it doesn't detangle so well (6/10). But since it allows me to shamp/cond every other day instead of every day, it's a winner.

Nice delicate scent, too.

on 12/2/2007 1:00:00 PM

I agree with the reviewer below: considering the price tag, this is an average product. It smells nice, detangles well, and is silicone-free, but it's just not moisturizing enough for my colored hair. No better than the Alba conditioners available at the health food store for half the price. I'll use it up when I do the CWC method, but won't repurchase. I'll stick with my HGs Terax Crema and the HSH Pumpkin mask.

on 3/29/2006 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

What I liked about this conditioner is the absence of silicones but my love pretty much ends there because I don't find this conditioner softening enough on my hair. If I disregard the essential oils and natural ingredients in this conditioner, it actually stands as an average hair treatment product. I really don't find it to deliver satisfactory conditioning and detangling. But, I bet it would be fine for those who don't have thick or wavy hair. Korres is next on my list.

on 9/12/2005 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Very, very effective conditioner that I can use as a rinse-out or as a leave-in on ends. The scent is very mild and clean and the results are fantastic. I especially like it as a leave-in on the ends. My hair is long, type normal, but tends to get dry/coarse on the ends. This makes them absolutely silky and snag and frizz free. My previous favorite was Alba Botanica's Leave-In Conditioner.