Jurlique Lavender Aromatic Hydrating Concentrate

on 1/16/2011 9:45:00 AM

Beautiful product that was truly beyond my expectations. I got this as a birthday present and i was expecting this to just be some kind of ornament, i never believed lavender or oil would be beneficial to my skin at all. But after dropping 5-6 drops of the oil into a basin of warm water and pressing the towel against my skin, i felt calm, soothed and my skin was moisturized and amazingly refreshed.

My skin truly did feel soft and supple, and my skin which is acne-prone has really gotten better, although i'm not sure it's this oil that has done the trick.

Great product from Jurlique!

on 2/18/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Like another reviewer said, this product is great for when my skin is a bit drier or more sensitive--e.g., in the winter time when the air is drier or when I'm a bit dehydrated. It does the same great job as the other AHC's I use (Lemon Lime and Ultra Sensitive) at making opening pores and soaking away dead skin cells, but is more soothing and moisturizing. I adore the AHC's. I notice a huge difference in my skin when I use them vs. when I can't use them for some reason (forgot to bring them on a trip, for example--and when that happened, I DID attempt to get a bottle delivered asap to my vacation spot, believe me!)

on 9/13/2005 10:31:00 PM

I just got this and used it before my cleanser and then the deep penetrating mask and then again this morning b4 my gel cleanser. i could notice how my black heads and tiny bumps on my face seemed to have shrunk a bit. impressive and i cannot wait to continue using it everyday! i have oily t-zone with general dehydration everywhere else and bad news no.2 is i have been told repeatedly not to use foundation unless i have to. well, i have been using only loose powder to avoid congesting my skin any further but see little to no improvement. i still get black heads and tiny bumps. but this AHC helped a lot to soften them. love it.

on 9/12/2005 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a fantastic Aromatic Hydrating Concentrate that I use for my warm compresses whenever my skin is a little on the drier or more sensitive side. It gently purifies the skin but does not aggravate oiliness nor acne. I can use this any time of the year and either morning or night and just leaves the skin extremely smooth, radiant, and refreshed.

Popular Face Skincare Products