September 21, 2014 | 2023 users online

Blush - Mary Kay - Santa Fe Sun

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just realized I should write a review on this because of how often I still use it. It is a great shade, I love mixing the two colors together. Honestly, I mostly use the pink colored side. It makes my cheeks rosy but not fake looking. This is one of my Mary Kay favorites.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A nice sheer blush but it is nothing like the Nars Orgasm/Laguna duo. The bronze is a burnt sienna (reddish brown) with gold shimmer. The peach is more like a coral color to me with gold shimmer. They both apply very sheer which I like because the bronzer and blush both look totally natural on my very fair skin. It gives me a hint of color without looking fake.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by caydensmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So it's not a bad blush, but I don't think it's quite like the NARS orgasm/laguna duo. It is much pinker IMO. Nars is much more peachy/golden. It is still pretty, and the price is great, but I have a lot of pink blush and nothing about this is impressive enough to need it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I have it in Santa fe Sun. It's bronze with a hint of peach and I think it would look good on almost any skintone. I am a golden complection DDD and this looks absolutely beautiful on me with just one application. The best part about this blush is that there are two sides to it so you can wear all of the bronze if you want, or you could wear all of the peach or mix both for a nice mild hue. Absolutely beautiful. I would absolutely purchase again. my only problem with the blush, as with their their eyeshadows is the shape of the pot. I wish they would make the pot round instead of the wierd oval shape. I guess this could be solved by purchasing the compact at an additional price, but I never carry blush around with me so I personally think it's a waste to purchase it. I just set the blush on a sheet of tissue and let the excess drop on the tissue rather than my clothes or furniture. Overall a great product. I wear this all the time. it gives a very natural and polished look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 12:18:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous blush duo with one side being a medium peach with gold micro glitter and the other side being a deep bronzey plum also with gold micro glitter infused into the powder. It goes on sheer and leaves subtle gold flecks on your cheeks along with the color. The blusher is very buildable too.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE:Their prices are getting out of hand for what it is....I dont think I will be buying MK unless I find them at the flea market for a better price which I have

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2005 9:48:00 AM More reviews by jljames4

This is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Blush duet!!!!! It reminds me very much of Nars Orgasm, the price is certainly better though ($9.00). Definately worth a look/try. It is a peachy/pinkish gold shade on 1 half, with a bronzy/goldish shade on the other. I highly recommend giving this a shot.