September 19, 2014 | 1655 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip D'Votion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I had this is sugar kiss. It's okay as a clear gloss, but I can get the same effect with vaseline. It smells really really bad and dries out my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this in melon squeeze & their shimmer vanilla bean.
i LOVE both glosses! i bought the vanilla bean first & loved it so much i went back for the melon. Melon squeeze smells/tastes like watermelons & is a light pink in the tube but goes on pretty much clear. which is ok since i got it more for the moisturizing effects & the taste.
i lucked out & found these at a 99cent store so i didnt have to pay $9 for them. what a steal!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by emiche

the packaging way okay, it's true that at first nothing comes out, when it does come out, theres a fair amount. but that amount seems just enough for me. the price was also not so bad.

the huge problem for me was that my lips started to peel at the end of the day!!! it made my lips dry and icky! so i'll never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Diemmy

I like the packaging a lot. I have this in Strawberry Sweetie and I actually think it smells good. I don't like sticky lip glosses so I had to take a lippie off but it's not extra sticky or anything, so it's wearable. The shade is okay...but overall I just like this lip gloss because of the packaging and scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 3:39:00 AM More reviews by jessicaho

The smells are bit sickly after awhile and it keeps coming off. Also, it's so sticky and seems to get on everything. Colours are okay. The brush part of it is actually not too bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2007 12:34:00 AM More reviews by vanillah

I absolutely hate this stuff. It burns my lips, and smells disgusting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I remember the last time I used these was in 5th grade! But then I bought them again recently, and I love them all the same. I always think of Bonne Bell as a tween makeup line, but these are so good who cares! They smell nice and sweet, aren't sticky, and taste great! The colors are beautiful as well. These are more sheer than colored, which is fine with me! I love these!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sunshine6

I have this in Real Raspberry and really like it. I not only like the way it looks but also love the way it smells. It's in a twist tube, which I think are easy to use. It leaves a very dewy soft feeling on your lips. The only thing that I don't care for about this lipg loss is that not much color shows up. It's more sheer then anything, but it still looks pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2006 2:57:00 AM More reviews by ekitney

I feel kind of silly admitting that Bonne Bell makes my HG lip gloss. It lasts a long time and is not too sticky. The click pen is my favorite gloss delivery method, more sanitary than pot gloss, like having a built in lip brush. After you get the gloss to come up the first time, just turn to click once each time you apply and you won't get too much product. The vanilla and latte ones are the best colors and scent/smell IMO. I find this a much better product than the high end glosses I have tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by grace123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have this in vanilla bean and i absolutely LOVE the colour. Its a beautiful pink opaquey pearl colour. I dont really like the packaging tho, it was hard work with the twisty pen thing...i twisted and none came out, so i twisted it more, and then all this gloss came out at once....=( it was quite sad really. Lasts quite a while though.

UPDATE: tried about a million other lipglosses over the last few years and have to admit this was rather crap compared to my Lancome Juicytube lol.