December 22, 2014 | 1625 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Brush Blush (In General)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by basicKatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i like this blush, it lasts all day for me, the only con is that after a while, it does not want to apply easily to my blush brush, i have to rub quite a bit to get much of anything on my brush so that's irritating. but it's cheap, and it works out, i would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by anjikins

I bought this two years ago, and it's the only blush-on I wear, and there's still around 50% left! That's pretty amazing, price-wise. Not that bad hygienically because I do wash the brush once a month! Mine is the Strawberry shade which works quite well for my skin tone, I just don't like the packaging that much, because mine broke on the first couple of months since I got it, I just wish the "hinges" were sturdier. All in all, I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by beautyrush13

I have this blush in two colors. The one I am wearing today is Twin Peach. No matter how little I put on, my face looks very sparkly. But, I don't really mind because it usually comes off by the time I get home from school.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 5:50:00 AM More reviews by makeupthebreakdown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this blush in Pretty Peachy and it gives me a fresh, spring time peachy pink glow. I absolutely love it. It was discontinued a while ago but it still works excellently without causing any problems. I only have 3 blushes right now, but if I get more I'll be sure to check out Maybelline before going to a high-end brand. They makes great blushes for a cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2006 5:43:00 AM More reviews by natalie32211

I like the color in Gentle Rose which is a light pink.It gives me a nice glow and it looks totally gorgeous.I really hate the fact that the whole blush broke into powder.It destroyed my handbag:(
Otherwise its a great blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think I've ever paid more than $1 each for any which is great, due to the dollar store, clearance bins, etc. I'm a blush junkie with TONS of blush, every brand, nearly every color, but these are fun so I'll review as a group. Right now I have Beach Club Coral, Betweed Me (LE), Gold Blitz (LE), Wash of Winter (Holiday LE, a dupe for Dandelion), Beaming Berry (Holiday LE), Rappin' Raspberry (LE), Raspberry Sorbet (Valentine's LE), Sweet Tooth (Valentine's LE), and Bohemian Blush. I like to experiment with new shades without paying a fortune and these little baubles of color allow me to do that. The texture is nice & silky, the shimmer is good (on those that have it), not too OTT glittery. The colors are nicely pigmented and stay true, although it can take a bit of work for the paler shades to show up and some of the uber-light shades can look chalky so I avoid those (e.g. Seashell Pink). These last a decent amount of time on my combo skin, longer than some of my higher-end brands and don't break me out. The packaging leaves a bit to be desired and of course the brush is useless but for the price I don't expect much. I mainly see them as fun little pick-me-ups when I need a mu fix.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2005 7:37:00 PM More reviews by AntoniaB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the expertwear solar wear in solar energy (pinkish slightly shimmery shade) expecting to not really like it as I don't wear shimmers with already oily skin. But this one was a nice surprise as it isn't shimmery/greasy looking it's just not flat looking! This is a shade I think I'll actually use to the bottom of the container, and that's pretty rare for me! The brush is useless, of course, but it doesn't detract from the small price for a product that lastes longer than most of my Stila shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 11:30:00 PM More reviews by IShy134

I bought 'sudden blush' awhile back and I love it. I love it so much that it's almost gone. It's a very pretty dusty pink. Just one problem, the packaging doesn't hold up too well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by MerryBerriesNCherries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pretty good product, I agree they are a whole lot better than the crummy eyeshadows. I got this in Mauve Pulse and it was a pretty good blush, I'm just not big on Maybelline face products I guess, I've had too many bad experiences. This blush isn't that bad but I prefer Rimmel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2005 1:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I sae this ony sale at my local drugstore and snatched it up as I was in need of a cheap powder blush. I was hoping that this wouldn't be like Maybelline's eyeshadows- pretty in the package, but with awful texture and no pigment. Well, I'm happy to say that it isn't. I got this in 'Gentle Rose', a medium, neutral rose shade. It goes on smoothly, blends fairly well and has pretty good pigmentation. Lasting power is fairly good too on my oily skin. So overall, pretty good and cheap as well.
I would buy again.