September 18, 2014 | 1023 users online

Lipstick - Max Factor - 455 Toffee Shimmer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a beautiful lipstick color. It's a great bronze that not to brown. It's got enough peach mixed in to brighten up my PPP complexion without making my lips to brown. Many bronze lipsticks do that, and I don't look good in brown lipstick, even with a tan. I bought this one also in mauve shimmer. It's the first time I've tried this colour perfection line and I think I'm hooked. It glides on so smooth and feels great. It's also not gritty like some shimmery lipsticks or glosses are. Perfectly smooth.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 5:40:00 PM More reviews by lucky7597

What a fantastic gorgeous color! This is a gorgeous shimmery/pinky/bronzy color. It looks so good on the lips no gloss is needed for a shimmer effect because there is a nice amount of shimmer in it already! This is long lasting but not drying at all. I am so thrilled with this line of their lipsticks. I will absolutely buy more of this. This is a definite staple in the lipstick drawer!