Maybelline Shiny-Licious in Peachy Gleam

on 6/25/2006 8:07:00 AM

Offers the perfect 'my lips but better' look. I am not especially fond of peach flavour -to tell the truth, just the idea of peach smell makes me sick and I don't know why- but this one does not bother me, so I don't regret from buying this. You see, flavour and colour - you may like one and hate the other.

on 9/21/2005 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this gloss! It's a peachy-pinkish color (hence the name) and has just the right amount of color and shine for my lips (I'm an NW35/NC35 - see my pics). I am defintely going to buy more as it is a LE, as the girl below mentioned.

on 9/10/2005 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Love, love, love this lip gloss! Peachy-Gleam is a really pretty pinky-coral color. As soon as I saw it in the store, I knew I was going to like it a lot.

The one thing I'd change: I wish it would show up more on my lips. I have pretty dark lips for someone who so pale, so I run in to this a lot with lighter-colored lip glosses. Still, it looks *really* pretty and shiny and sort of sparkly.

It has an OK scent--sort of fruity. The lasting power is all right. (It is Maybelline, afterall. You can't expect a whole lot).

Because this is LE, I'm going to go buy a few more. I like it enough that I need to have several stockpiled :)

Recommended for Medium Skin