August 29, 2014 | 967 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Continuous Color 3-in-1 in Spiced Tea

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A sheer light taupe with heaps and heaps of similar colored and silver sparkle. A fun spin on a great neutral shade. Easy and smooth application and not a chip or sign of wear after three days (my usual length of time before I get bored of a shade and move on). The polish, however, did have a horribly strong scent which I haven't noticed with other polishes like OPI, Essie, Chanel, China Glaze, etc. I haven't compared the scent to other Cover Girl polishes to see if it's just this particular bottle/shade but if you're concerned about what is in your polish and its scent is an indicator of ingredients, you may want to stay away from this one...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a sheer, very sparkly, light taupey nude. It's not too silvery or grey, though and looks good against my neutral-to-warm skin. The sparkles are silver and reflect the light nicely, making this more exciting than typical nude polishes. The wear seems to be pretty good, though I find it hard to tell with sparkly polishes. Overall, a nice, inexpensive polish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2005 9:09:00 PM More reviews by GreenWoman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color looks perfect for me in the bottle- a foil-sparkle, neutral, light brown. However, it turns into standard, golden beige on my nails. I'm also disappointed that it's so sheer. The color is pretty and great for when I want my nails to look good but not stand out too much. I took off two lippies though because I really hate it when a product doesn't look the same on me as in the bottle. I will say that CG has the best nail polish packaging- the tapered, long-necked bottle is excellent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2005 10:59:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm not really into nail polish but when I saw this shade I had to have it. It's a beautiful sheer taupe with silver shimmer that sparkles so beautifully, especially under natural light. I haven't bought a CG nailpolish in a long time and I'm pretty impressed with the wear of this stuff.