October 24, 2014 | 1735 users online

Powder - Shiseido - The Makeup Powdery Foundation SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ChineseCricket88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this in O60, but I think it's a little dark going on. It seems to adjust to match my color better though. I'm going to try I40 next.

I think it's a bit ridiculous to charge $8 for a separate compact, especially when it's a dingy piece of plastic. The refills are close to $30, which also seems crazy for so little. However, my skin is finnicky and this seems to work, so I'm willing to shell out.

I use this dry with the puff it comes with for heavier coverage. I make sure to moisturize very well first, or this will emphasize anything flaky. It keeps my matte throughout the entire day, which is something no other product I've tried has accomplished. Fades a bit as the day goes on, but it still covers sufficiently.

I've used it with a powder brush before, but I find that it doesn't provide any coverage when used that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by cin1130

This is my HG powder! I've been using this since I was 18, which is more than 12 yrs! I love this powder. I had tears in my eyes when the sales said they were discontinuing it last year. Thank god they didn't!! It's matifying, make u have perfect skin, and never cakey. I will buy this product forever. I always have two opened. One at home and one to go out wid. I brought this powder so much I lost count already. If I don't wear powder my skin will become so oily you can use it to cook dinner. Lolz! Then breakout like crazy. I use I20. Hope you are enjoying as much as I do.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by HannahBlock21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Many people are raving about this product, and I don't understand. This powder does not look natural EVER, and it just absorbs into my skin and makes my pores look even larger. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by 17

the makeup powdery foundation (MPF) is a wonderful product but shiseido just have to discontinue it :( the sales told me that the sheer matifying compact (SMC) is the closest thing so i bought the exact same shade O20 (MAC NC25) that i had for this. turns out, the colour is darker and more orange than MPF! the coverage for this powder is sheer, probably lasts on my combination skin (dry forehead and chin, oily t-zone) for a good 4 hours summer, 6 hours winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by turkishdelightxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this powder! I have been hunting and searching for a powder that would STAY MATTE all day, and this is it! The color matches my skin perfectly (I buy I20, natural light ivory). It looks very nice and natural, and it stays all day on my combination-oily skin. Love love love it. It is definitely worth the price, but it sucks that you have to buy the compact separate from the refill (but you only have to do that the first time).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Surviliful

This used to be my favorite before I discover Clinique powder foundation.

The coverage is very good though it doesn't last as long as I expected. Looks really natural although even the lightest shade was a bit dark for me.

One thing I didn't like about it was that no way could it be used over liquid foundation, would end up look too cakey!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by MoMartinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! I love this foundation. Prior to using this foundation I was using Too Faced Amazing Face foundation (Warm Vanilla) or Clinique Almost Powder foundation (Neutral Fair). Shiseido is so much better. I bought I20, I wanted to try O20 - but they were out. I20 is a good match for my light warm skin. This foundation covers so well and makes my face look so flawless. My pores look so small. The foundation actually smells good. Overall this foundation is the best... major coverage, smooth, finely milled, and lasting power. HG powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by carefreedv

I have this in I20 Light Ivory and I've been using this stuff since High School ... and that's been ages ago. I still buy this stuff over and over bc I love it as a setting powder or just using it over my moisturizer to give me light coverage in the summer months. I love that the color matches my fair yellow undertone skin so well. I notice asian brand companies tend to do so but not only that the quality of the makeup is exceptional. Finely milled and by far better for you skin than MAC Studio Fix. I totally recommend this for ppl who need light/natural coverage or a great setting powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by mzpkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh...after test-driving it for 4 days, I have finally come to the conclusion that this is not right for my skin. I have have clog-prone, oily skin and this powder is a major clogger. I now have a few pimples all over my face because the clogs became inflamed and turned into pimples. I am not a happy camper. The coverage was nothing special. It didn't even feel like a twin cake powder--coverage was very light even when used with a wet sponge. The only thing I really loved about this product was the color selections! I don't know if it's because I used an Asian makeup product after using so many American products, but this is the first time I have ever used a base makeup that matched my skin perfectly. I would say I'm about a NC20-25 and the color O20/Natural Light Ochre was a perfect match. It's just too bad the rest of the product sucked for me :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by 365686

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Life changing...