August 31, 2014 | 1701 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by libbier

This was the first high end blush i ever bought. I live in New Zealand and the nearest store only had 4 shades to choose from so i went with the Brun Roche 08 ? it was round $70 i think.. a peachy red colour with shimmer nothing too dramatic. after this blush i continued with other blushes and i use all of them for different occasions. however, whenever i end up putting this one in the morning and come back home at 9pm i realised how this one is really different to the others in where it stayed on throughout the entire day and looks so good, so natural on. i think it appears better a few hours after being applied. i have a neutral toned medium skin and this looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by beth2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

new colors are in!!

blusing tresor shimmer blush
this is a new kind of blush makeup lines are starting to use. it is a unversal shade for all skin tones, it has orage red pink and gold all in this one blush i like it.. i do not wear it everyday as it tends to look more on the dressier side than what i use in the day. but it a great shade everyone should try. and i love how is even says on the box: universal!! there are serveral other lines offering a unversal shade
merle normans is called girl about town
trish mcevoys is called unversal blush..
they all have the same effect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This blush looked very sophisticated for both day and nighttime. I received a sample of the color Blushing Tresor and I was surprised at how lovely and smoothly it applied. I was expecting something more run-of-the-mill, but this was actually a nice little surprise. I think the sheen (not really shimmer) is what enhances the blush's quality. It has made me consider purchasing the full-sized product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by cindyriel

I have this blush in the shade: Evening Affair which is described as a shimmery warm bronzed-peach which ... I don't know, has a skight reddish undertone to it. I absolutely love this blush because it's so silky and looks lovely on my warm NC30-35 skintone. I wear it as a blush/highlight colour and it just looks so good. I have dry skin so I don't worry about whether it will look oily however it is stated that it is an oil-free blush which is good for those with oily skin. It is packaged in Lancome's signature sleek black compact and I think it comes with a brush however I received mine in a Myer gift with purchase so I have the smaller version with the blush only but nonetheless, it is a good size. I can't stop raving about this, I'm so glad I was given this colour! As for repurchasing, I'd say no simply because there are a million other shades on the market which I want to try out that are similar and perhaps cheaper. But I wouldn't mind receiving this shade again :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by FlawedAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

There are some lovely, classic shades in this blush. Shimmer Pink Pool was my first "real" blush, and HG to me for years. Miel Glace has worked as bronzer and contouring blush on my pale skin. Cosmopolitan Pink is a go-to candy pink. Many other wearable, pretty shades too. $29.00 makes it a very nice middle-range product. My one gripe is the formula. It is "oil-free" which I think is supposed to appeal to those worried about breaking out. Not sure all oils make us break out, but whatever the case may be, this blush is dry. After experimenting with other h/e formulas (Dior, Chanel) I saw what I was missing. Blush Subtil tends to disappear very quickly no matter how vibrantly it originally applied. I still use and love quite a few shades, but not on days when I don't want to do touch ups. Classic product, good value. Will still repurchase my favourites and try new colours as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have several Lancome Blushes and love all of them. These simply do not get enough love. They are tad more expensive than say MAC, but they significantly better quality. I love the packaging. Especially the large mirror it provides. These are highly pigmented blushes that blend beautifully and wear very well. I find myself reaching for these more than most of my other blushes. They have a descent color range and have some very unique colors as well. Even the shimmery blushes are only subtly shimmery and do not emphasize pores or cause any other unpleasant situations. These have never caused a reaction on my very sensitive skin. I highly recommend giving these a try. For referrence I'm about NC30-35 and own/love Shimmering Mocha Havana, Miel Glace, Rose Romantique, Shimmering Manderin Sky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by DriouxAnnaSky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

my HG blush is capucine... very light nudey tan blush which looks beatiful, natural, and glowing on my extremely fair skin. i will use this blush for years to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was a good blush, just enough color that it was noticable but nothing clownish. I got this in the last free gift in Havana and I didn't think it would work with my fair skin but I actually like it! ( I usually go for rosier colors but this was a nice way to mix it up) This blush is very matte and feels really good on your skin, very smooth and smells great you can tell it's high quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mimie

I have a couple of shades and i loved them. What i like the most is the selection of colours. You can't easily find colours like these. The pigmentation is very nice. It is pricy but i prefer it from MAC's blushes cause the quality seems better. Also i adore the packaging. Its so elegant and it comes with the brush so you can have a touch up wherever you are. I will repurchase because its so convenient to carry it with me and its so pretty (maybe not the same colours cause there are so many worth trying)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by olgaisme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this blush about four years ago, and back then I remember it being my HG. It lasted the whole day, and the color didn't fade so much, even after being under the sun for a long time. Since then, I've tried different brands because I do get bored with using one product for a long time. When Lancome had a sale recently, I decided to try this one again. I noticed that it doesn't have the same quality as it had before, which left me greatly disappointed. It fades fast now, and I have to reapply 3 or more times for a day out. Also, I noticed that it isn't as "compact" (not sure if that's the right term) as it was before. Once you graze your brush through it, lots of the powder blush comes off and it scatters around making the container and the mirror in it to be quite dirty. You have to wipe the mirror constantly because of this. I also don't like the packaging. It takes up too much space in my make-up kit. I like to keep my kit light and I don't like for it to look like it's about to burst so the size of the container doesn't work for me at all. I prefer the round type.

I wouldn't buy this product again. It's too expensive for the quality that it gives.