Lancome Blush Subtil (All Shades)

4.3

PTFE, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, BORON NITRIDE, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM STEARATE, DIMETHICONOL, TRIISOCETYL CITRATE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ALUMINA, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CETYL DIMETHICONE, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE, CI 16035 / RED 40 LAKE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 73360 / RED 30, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77947 / ZINC OXIDE, MICA]

on 2/21/2015 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The subtle peach shimmer is very nice. The color is a bit too light, but after two applications, you can see it more. Against my olive skin, it's ok, but I think I'm going to stick with it because of the quite natural flush it gives. My old Stila Heat is a more natural match to my skin tone but it's mat which deadens my skin. Perhaps I'll try the Lancome fig next.

on 12/6/2014 5:18:00 PM

Wonderful! Best blush I ever had! My bright pink shade gives me a healthy glow and the best thing is that it lasts all day long! No retouches needed! It is also buildable so you can make your choose regarding the intensity! Amazing!

on 10/12/2014 2:49:00 AM

GWP - shade 031 Pépite De Corail. This is gorgeous, a lovely pinky-coral. It looks super bright in the pan but goes on sheer and is buildable. Very subtle shimmer, not glittery at all.
Mine is a generous mini but doesn't come with the brush, and is a bit fiddly to open - this might not be an issue with the regular size.

on 12/15/2013 12:09:00 AM

This was the first high end blush i ever bought. I live in New Zealand and the nearest store only had 4 shades to choose from so i went with the Brun Roche 08 ? it was round $70 i think.. a peachy red colour with shimmer nothing too dramatic. after this blush i continued with other blushes and i use all of them for different occasions. however, whenever i end up putting this one in the morning and come back home at 9pm i realised how this one is really different to the others in where it stayed on throughout the entire day and looks so good, so natural on. i think it appears better a few hours after being applied. i have a neutral toned medium skin and this looks great.

on 11/15/2013 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

new colors are in!!

blusing tresor shimmer blush
this is a new kind of blush makeup lines are starting to use. it is a unversal shade for all skin tones, it has orage red pink and gold all in this one blush i like it.. i do not wear it everyday as it tends to look more on the dressier side than what i use in the day. but it a great shade everyone should try. and i love how is even says on the box: universal!! there are serveral other lines offering a unversal shade
merle normans is called girl about town
trish mcevoys is called unversal blush..
they all have the same effect!

on 10/26/2013 11:46:00 PM

This blush looked very sophisticated for both day and nighttime. I received a sample of the color Blushing Tresor and I was surprised at how lovely and smoothly it applied. I was expecting something more run-of-the-mill, but this was actually a nice little surprise. I think the sheen (not really shimmer) is what enhances the blush's quality. It has made me consider purchasing the full-sized product.

on 4/21/2013 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have this blush in the shade: Evening Affair which is described as a shimmery warm bronzed-peach which ... I don't know, has a skight reddish undertone to it. I absolutely love this blush because it's so silky and looks lovely on my warm NC30-35 skintone. I wear it as a blush/highlight colour and it just looks so good. I have dry skin so I don't worry about whether it will look oily however it is stated that it is an oil-free blush which is good for those with oily skin. It is packaged in Lancome's signature sleek black compact and I think it comes with a brush however I received mine in a Myer gift with purchase so I have the smaller version with the blush only but nonetheless, it is a good size. I can't stop raving about this, I'm so glad I was given this colour! As for repurchasing, I'd say no simply because there are a million other shades on the market which I want to try out that are similar and perhaps cheaper. But I wouldn't mind receiving this shade again :)

on 9/9/2012 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

There are some lovely, classic shades in this blush. Shimmer Pink Pool was my first "real" blush, and HG to me for years. Miel Glace has worked as bronzer and contouring blush on my pale skin. Cosmopolitan Pink is a go-to candy pink. Many other wearable, pretty shades too. $29.00 makes it a very nice middle-range product. My one gripe is the formula. It is "oil-free" which I think is supposed to appeal to those worried about breaking out. Not sure all oils make us break out, but whatever the case may be, this blush is dry. After experimenting with other h/e formulas (Dior, Chanel) I saw what I was missing. Blush Subtil tends to disappear very quickly no matter how vibrantly it originally applied. I still use and love quite a few shades, but not on days when I don't want to do touch ups. Classic product, good value. Will still repurchase my favourites and try new colours as well.

on 7/6/2012 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have several Lancome Blushes and love all of them. These simply do not get enough love. They are tad more expensive than say MAC, but they significantly better quality. I love the packaging. Especially the large mirror it provides. These are highly pigmented blushes that blend beautifully and wear very well. I find myself reaching for these more than most of my other blushes. They have a descent color range and have some very unique colors as well. Even the shimmery blushes are only subtly shimmery and do not emphasize pores or cause any other unpleasant situations. These have never caused a reaction on my very sensitive skin. I highly recommend giving these a try. For referrence I'm about NC30-35 and own/love Shimmering Mocha Havana, Miel Glace, Rose Romantique, Shimmering Manderin Sky.

on 11/30/2011 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

my HG blush is capucine... very light nudey tan blush which looks beatiful, natural, and glowing on my extremely fair skin. i will use this blush for years to come!

Popular Blush Products