mark Karmala [DISCONTINUED]

mark Karmala [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

on 9/20/2013 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Headache inducing. Disappointed with the description. Cloying scent.

on 1/17/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The Tahitian vanilla is definitely a main note, with the white pepper/pink cassis blending into a somewhat spicy incense-smoke scent. Absolutely beautiful but I've given up most alcohol based perfumes due to skin issues, so being discontinued is a plus.

on 4/25/2012 8:31:00 AM

I LOVE this perfume. It was the first perfume I ever really wore religiously when I was younger. I'm so upset that it's been discontinued. They need to bring it back! ASAP! I'm going to google around and see what I can find. Definitely need to stock up on this!

on 2/12/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely adore this scent! It has strong vanilla notes and something else I can't quite peg. It is a very sexy, but soft scent. I took off a lippy because it seems like Avon has discontinued it. I haven't seen it for sale in over year. Bummer!

on 12/28/2008 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently purchased the body lotion in this scent. It is the perfect fall/winter scent. I took off one lippie because the scent is so faint (can barely smell it) and another lippie because it does not last! So even though I really like this scent, I will NOT repurchase.....I want to smell it, I want others to smell it, and I want to notice it hours later after I have applied.....it fails on all counts.

on 7/22/2008 3:38:00 AM

I started wearing this around Christmas. It has noticeable chocolate notes that was a perfect compliment to the cold.

Again, lots of compliments from boys and girls Ladies! I definitely suggest this for your holiday season.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Probably the first perfume that's not clean smelling or floral that I have ever liked. I was definitely surprised. I liked pure but I didn't expect to like this one. I put it on and fell for it. It's a little spicy to me but not too much which I like and sweet smelling. I do have to agree though that it doesn't have the best staying power but it's cheap enough that I can just reapply. I would definitely repurchase for something a little different in my collection :)

on 3/22/2008 7:24:00 PM

mark/Avon describe the scent as "Tahitian vanilla, Turkish myrrh, Tahitian candole flower, white heliotrope and clover leaf "

I'm not good at describing fragrances but this smells soft and warm when I apply it and I find it lasts a decent amount of time. I like it what more can I add?

on 2/13/2008 6:40:00 PM

Great gift giver! I gave this product to my mother for a "just because" occasion, I smelt it first in the cate. and I immediately thought of her.
Its a nice sweet scent, not to overpowering, but still sassy.
My (35) year old mother is in LOVE with this :)
I'll give it as gifts to others to.
The reason for only 4 lippies- she is continuesly using it, and its getting old. NOT the products fault, haha.

on 2/10/2008 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the smell - sexy without being too overpowering. The bottle is really cute too. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long, but it's pretty cheap so I can afford to reapply it.

Popular Fragrances