July 24, 2014 | 1296 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Keep It Quick 3-in-1

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Aries01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible. I normally really like the "orange" normal Avon product line; the creams and the "Keep it Clean", the sugar scrub, but this particular product is truly awful. It removes nothing. My face felt like I had a film on it and the cleanser has the consistency of hand lotion. I would not recommend this product nor ever buy it again. It doesn't foam (and the bottle says it does) and it doesn't remove make-up. It's terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2007 9:52:00 PM More reviews by its4kix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Generally speaking, I've never been impressed with Avon products. This one is no exception. It does cleanse, but nothing more. In fact, I think it's just a glorified version of Cetaphil. The product feels the same and my skin feels the same. Of course you get more value from Cetaphil. I guess the only good thing about Keep it Quick is that it comes in a tube, which is much more convenient and compact than a pump container of Cetaphil.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by wvbeetlebug

This very basic lotion cleanser did not remove my makeup without having to use a washcloth, twice. A tube of this cleanser would not last long this way. It has a very basic lotiony scent. I did not like the screw on top. I did not have a full size tube, so maybe it is different.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by DanteStewart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not like this product at all! It went on very heavy and just kind of moved around without really doing anything. I don't mind cleansers that don't foam, but I do expect them to work! Afterwards my skin felt very coated and tight. I ended up washing my face again and applying my usual moisturizer. Cleanser-Toner-Moisturizer? Hardly! Now I have an almost full tube that was a complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2005 1:11:00 AM More reviews by CoffeeJava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is good. My mom recommended it to me. It has cleanser, toner and moisturizer in (3-in-1). It does not foam, but it works well to remove dirt, oil and make-up. I was real skeptic about this removing make-up without foam because I have tried Noxzema cleanser and Cetaphil cleanser which none foamed nor removed make-up, but the Keep It Quick did remove all of my makeup and mascara. I use Retin-A Micro which leaves my skin peely. This is a good way to "scrub" them out without the grainy things, which actually causes more acne to my face. This is a great product. It can be applied and wiped off instead of rinsing off with water. I have not tried this, but it can be done this way.