July 30, 2014 | 1999 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Kohl Kajal Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

So i was in rite aid looking for a new eyeliner...only had three bucks on me and saw these for 99 cents. So i picked up dark brown and white. I use dark brown on my upper lids only and its okay...its easy to glide on and have no trouble with application, but throughout the day it will smudge EVERYWHERE. Especially if your not wearing eyeshadow or only a little. It looks really pretty when you put it on first though. If you have problems with smudging, i line it over with dark brown eyeshadow to set it, and then it stays most of the day. For 99 cents, its an okay eyeliner, but i would just go find a better one. As for white, its AWFUL :( you can barely see it and its a bitch the blend, very little pigmentation. DONT get the white one. I wouldnt get the black one either unless you wanna look like a raccoon :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have Taupe and White. I don't use them for my upper lids, so I can't say anything for that. The white one is my go to under eye eyeliner for everyday and Taupe is used occasionally for brows. It does the job, and we get a lot for the price. Definitely can't complain!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by extermikate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up the white and it's absolutely terrible. Definitely the worst white eyeliner I've ever tried - way too hard, and the color is barely noticeable. It might only be 99 cents, but you're much better off putting that dollar towards something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by larsonwendy

I rarely like stuff from Wet and Wild. I could care less that it's not a boutique brand with a big name, but I find that WnW is rarely the same quality that you would find in even drugstore brands like Maybelline. (I love Maybelline) However I love this eyeliner. I am weird and can only do eyeliner on my bottom inner rims. This isn't irritating, has buildable color, and stays put. This is well worth the 99 cent price tag.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ariaana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in 651. Just terrible. The color is weak once applied and requires several going overs to get a decent shade. Once applied, I can't trust color to last longer than an hour.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by hawaiiansmile

Love this product for the price and quality. I bought it in Charcoal #655 and the staying power is better/same as my L'Oreal's HIP Color Truth Eyeliner which claims to be great for humidity...and Hawaii is humid! Wet n' wild will definitely be the choice for eyeliners especially when I can get various colors for a great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by anniejade

For a 99 cents eyeliner, I think it's awesome! Especially when I got it on sale and got each for 25 cents. You really can't be that! I have this in four colors: Cool Green, Lilac, Silver Blue, and White. The first three are awesome and glide on very easily. I just use on my lower lashline with black eyeliner on my waterline to give my makeup an extra boost. They make nice complements if you are using those same colors as your lid eyeshadow. As for the White, it is horrible! The texture is so stiff and sticky that it is impossible to get it anywhere near your eye. Even when applying pressure, it doesnt really work (imagine all that tugging!) so I definitely will recommend against getting that. I even tried applying on my hand with force and it didn't budge. Overall, great to line the bottom of your eye for some extra color boost and it's more controlled and lasts longer to me than using eyeshadows as a liner. Try it, the 3 colors I mentioned are really pretty metallic colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Lily95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this as my first eyeliner, and i still use it. It goes on perfectly, stays on long, and doesnt budge. I like it because even on the bottom line, it gives u a sorta natural look. Great product, great price, great quailty, what more can u ask for?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by melissa85

it does the job and its 0.99 lol

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by DisneyAnimeFan92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have absolutely nothing good to say about this product. This was the first pencil eyeliner I ever tried to use -- big mistake on my part. I have this in black, and the color payoff is terrible. It winds up looking more like a dark grey, which doesn't go well with my skin tone. Worse than that is the application. It's hard and not at all smooth, so much so that I could not get it to make a real line, and only got small, ugly marks here and there that looked awful. Will never repurchase -- you get what you paid for, and I'm glad I only wasted 99 cents on this garbage.