October 21, 2014 | 2074 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Precious metals768B copper rose

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by chitown73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty color, but the name is a bit misleading. It's definitely more of a mauvey cool-toned nude and probably would not look good on warmer toned skin. But it's great for a nice neutral look and you can't beat the price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2006 10:57:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

It's fine for what it is. The color is a coolish, neutral mauve with taupey undertones that make it look a little grey on me--"Copper Rose" my a**--pardon me, but I thought this would be a warm color and ummm...actually have copper and rose in it? Anyway, Wet'n'Wild has revamped their packaging (their lipsticks are now in proper--though still cheap-looking--lipstick cases, though the bullets still don't screw all the way down) and maybe their formula. This lippie didn't have much of a scent or taste and felt light and smooth (it was a touch too slick for my liking, though) and has decent pigmentation. Very inexpensive at about 2 bucks a pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SweetDecember

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color so much!! It looks so perfect on my lightly tanned skin. The packaging is a little better than the average Wet n wild products. I got it for less than 2 dollars. It's a matte color with a tiny bit of shimmer, creamy, a light muavish brown color and honestly, I serioulsy think it's a type of color that would go so well on women from fair to medium skin tones. It's my new HG lipstick. I just got it yesterday and I think I want to go back to Walmart and get one more!!