Guerlain Red Fusion Compact

on 4/27/2005 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for the container as I am great fan of the classical meteorites & I hate the compact ; I planned to throw the powder inside and put into this gorgeous pink & red compact a classical meteorites refill. But the powder happens to be such a beautiful cotton candy pink that I am still using it, because 8 g of a pigmented blush last for years ! I would add that in my view, this blush is completely different from Red Pastel balls which show shimmering rapsberry on my skin, whereas Red Fusion shows cotton candy pink.

on 1/6/2002 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried this out at the counter, and it leaves a luminous, glowing flush on your face, absolutely gorgeous. But I can get the same effect with the Blushy Blush Red Pastel Meteorites, and they were about $100 less. The tester at the counter had been used quite a bit, and the silver star was gone, as it lays on the surface of the powder, it doesn't go all the way down. But the compact is very beautiful and reusable. It's a decadent and luxurious addition to any serious makeup collector's stash. I couldn't pass it up.