December 18, 2014 | 1827 users online

Shampoo - Head and Shoulders - Smooth and Silky 2 in 1

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Faroo

i hate this product... i ran out of my shampoo so i decided to use my husbands. my scalp is burning and while i was using it it dripped on my face too so my face is also burning like anything plus it left my hair so oily.. im NEVER using this again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by lauranc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am pleased with this product. It is not the strongest anti-dandruff product out there, but it is adequate. After my hair is washed and still damp I use a leave-in conditioner, otherwise my hair would be too dried out.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample from my mom of the smooth and silky conditioner and shampoo, because she has really irritated scalp and I thought it would help. It worked pretty well, but when my mom went to get some in the store they did not have the separate shampoo and conditioner so she got this 2 in one. I normally am against 2 in 1's because they are too drying for me. For her it didn't work at all, it dried her hair out pretty bad. For me it was semi ok, but it did make my hair frizz out uncontrollably. The only other thing I really disliked about the smooth and silky line is it really stripped the color out of my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this 2-in-1 as my shampoo and then follow with a conditioner to make sure not to overdry my already-dry hair, and it really really helps by working as a "moisturizing" shampoo! I just quit using an assortment of Dove shampoo (which although it cleaned my hair well, DRIED my hair out to nothing but straw after a few months use) and Suave products, with literally a constant fall-out of tumbleweed on my poor head! My hair was awful and in desperation I bought so many other shampoos and conditioners but nothing helped until I found this! Since buying this 1.5-2 weeks ago, my hair has regained its former silkiness, softness, and most importantly hydrated look/touch. I really cannot believe the difference and it still works well in cleaning out the product buildup in my hair while not overdrying any of it! I use this with Suave Volumizing conditioner for now b/c that is what I have currently and already bought the conditioner version of this 2-in-1 b/c the SMELL IS AMAZING!!!! I can't even explain it but it is awesome and totally wakes me up in the early morning, so definitely look into trying this bc you might be actually wreaking your own havoc on your hair without realizing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by GRUDGRIME

Love the scent and the way it makes my hair feel. My husband and I both use it. It's the only shampoo he will use, I rotate. Neither of us have dandruff but I do tend to get a dry scalp. When that happens I switch to Head & Shoulders 2-1 for a few days and it normalizes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used once instead of my Herbal essences shampoo (at swimming baths from a friend) - great hydrating treatment for my hair and scalp - I dont have dandruff but would not mind switching to this shampoo for hydrating my naturally dry long hair- I will update upon longer use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by punkrockzoie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A little background info: I used to have extremely oily skin (and my hair would become greasy in less than a day). I'd wash my hair everyday (I know that's bad for it, but I had to!). But I've recently started Accutane, and my whole world has flipped around. I went 2 days without shampooing and my scalp was still dry to the touch.
Needless to say, I'm loving this!!

But what I'm NOT loving is the itchyness I experienced first beginning my Accutane treatment. So I switched to this, and it's been a godsend!

If you have a dry, itchy scalp, this will work wonders. FYI, I still use conditioner (since I'm extremely dry). But this works well to clean my hair without stripping it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by annie585

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this for dandruff, especially in the winter months. It usually clears it up for a few days to up to 2 weeks. It leaves my hair feeling very clean and the conditioner doesn't weigh hair down at all. It feels bouncy.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found this lying around my mom's bathroom and decided to give it a shot since I do get mild dandruff and sometimes and itchy scalp.
I didn't check the ingredients, but this must be loaaded with SLS because it foamed like crazy (I try to use shampoos with little or no SLS, so maybe that's just my perspective). As soon as I started rinsing it out, my hair felt silky so I thought 'Oh yay :)'... wrong.
As I continued rinsing, strands of hair were coming out left right and centre. I've literally never seen my hair come out like this just from washing it.
Few hours later, I had an itchy scalp. I was scratching until I couldn't take it anymore and had to wash my hair for the second time that evening. Bad, bad experience.
But, I can be a stupid person, and I decided to give it one more shot because of the great reviews I'd read. 'Maybe I just didn't use it right..?' Wrong again. Same as the previous experience. NEVER again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by SoCalSelena101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Violet

I really enjoy this!! I just started using it yesterday and it makes my hair feel so soft!!! The smell and packaging isn't the best tho :p