October 23, 2014 | 912 users online

Polishes - Orly - Pink Slip

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by chrism15

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice pale pink color, but very streaky and hard to apply evenly. I did three coats and still felt like the color was not even. I think I would buy Orly's Rose colored glasses if I was going for more sheer, like a French, but I think I'll try something like Orly Lift the Veil for better coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by rfye22

Two coats look great with this color. The formula is a little streaky but two coats evens out the color to a very pale pink that I love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The colour's a bit more bubblegum pink than it looked in the bottle, but still not bad on fair skin. Also so/so colour payoff. However, between the brush being way too skinny and the formula in itself, it's really streaky and doesn't apply evenly.
Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2005 7:04:00 PM More reviews by CincyFan

From the Orly Work collection. This is a pretty baby pink semi-sheer polish. No shimmer or frost. It does tend towards the purple side of pink. After 3 coats it is practically opaque but not totally. I used this as a pedi color and it looked really cool because the bit of white on my nails showed to give a slight French look.