Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent-Sensitive Skin (blue)

3.6

Active: Salicylic Acid (0.5 %), Other: Alcohol (24.5%), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzophenone-4, Denatonium Benozoate, Dimethicone Propyl Pg-Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Peg-32, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Water, Blue 1

on 6/5/2015 4:01:00 PM

My skin looks and feels great after using this product. Any blemishes or pimples I have are minimised after using it

on 5/31/2015 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is essentially Sea Breeze, but with less sting. Works well and doesn't irritate my oily skin. And it's reasonably priced.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this everyday and it really keeps my skin clear. I decided to stock up after realizing how nice it is. I apply it lightly at night only and that seems to work for me!

on 4/16/2015 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to Toner. I tried it way back in middle school & have tried others only to return to Clean&Clear. I love the fresh, almost powdery scent, the slight tingle, & the clean feeling it gives my face. It's especially helpful in spring through late fall b/c my skin's more oily then. It keeps my skin more clear & matte than just washing. I always follow it w/moisturizer, so the slight dryness isn't a problem. It really helps to clear pimples in their early stages. If I feel one coming on, I'll dab this on in morning & night instead of just @ night. The extra application helps. I still use it in winter but focus it on my T-zone b/c that area remains fairly oily but my cheeks go a bit dry so it's not worth wasting it all over. It only costs $4-6 & I can find it everywhere! The bottles last several months, too. I also like the handy flip-cap. It snaps shut securely but opens easily. Plus, I love the turquoise shade of the product.

on 3/12/2015 11:16:00 PM

Even though this product claims to be for sensitive skin I would beg to differ very much for it irritated my skin made it dry and flaky on top of having acne I would not buy this again and would not recommend it to anyone

This product is dirt cheap, and if used the way it's intended to be, will last forever.

DO NOT. Use this every day. This product should be used in place of an alcohol free toner on days when your skin is abnormally oily, clogged, or broken out. Using it all over your face or constantly will result in horribly dry skin.

I've had the same bottle for MONTHS. I love this for when my chin and cheek get pimples. I swipe it on JUST those spots and use my other toner everywhere else. The salicylic acid is gentle enough that it doesn't dry like spot treatments do, and the astringent properties shrink the pores in those areas and prevent extra oil and sebum from surfacing.

on 8/4/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This did nothing for my oily skin or blemishes.
I used to like the purple blackhead astringent but they discontinued it and since then all of these are duds to me.

on 4/16/2014 9:59:00 AM

The best toner i ve ever tried for my acne-prone skin! It deep cleanses my skin and removes the left over makeup. Ever since I started to use it, my skin is so clear and smooth. Plus salycilic acid in this toner aids in fading red acne scars and discolorations.Definite HG!

on 3/12/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I tried the sensitive formula after the original because that one caused my skin to peel. I've used up only 2 bottles of this stuff because it lasts really long. I don't use this all over my face just were I usually get acne such as my forehead and nose. This isn't a very heavy duty product meaning if you have a huge zit it won't disappear overnight. It's a good product for its price that lasts forever.

on 1/11/2014 3:14:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I just started using a toner this past summer, when I was off my BC and my face began getting more breakouts than I was used to. And now I can say after BC and Epiduo, my face has been better, but a little more drier, at least not more in winter like it used to. Anyway to the point, I find this toner very very helpful in clearing my skin up, it actually works with my cleanser (HG St Ives Green Tea cleanser) and an occasional night of Epiduo for added backup. This does not dry my skin out any further after cleansing it, esp. after a shower or a facial it makes my pores looks better and the pores on my nose look way better and smaller, which is a plus. Will continue to repurchase and use this as it's a staple in my skin care routine now and forever.