April 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Toners - Clean & Clear - Deep Cleaning Astringent-Sensitive Skin (blue)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Lelik99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best toner i ve ever tried for my acne-prone skin! It deep cleanses my skin and removes the left over makeup. Ever since I started to use it, my skin is so clear and smooth. Plus salycilic acid in this toner aids in fading red acne scars and discolorations.Definite HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by idmanm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried the sensitive formula after the original because that one caused my skin to peel. I've used up only 2 bottles of this stuff because it lasts really long. I don't use this all over my face just were I usually get acne such as my forehead and nose. This isn't a very heavy duty product meaning if you have a huge zit it won't disappear overnight. It's a good product for its price that lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I just started using a toner this past summer, when I was off my BC and my face began getting more breakouts than I was used to. And now I can say after BC and Epiduo, my face has been better, but a little more drier, at least not more in winter like it used to. Anyway to the point, I find this toner very very helpful in clearing my skin up, it actually works with my cleanser (HG St Ives Green Tea cleanser) and an occasional night of Epiduo for added backup. This does not dry my skin out any further after cleansing it, esp. after a shower or a facial it makes my pores looks better and the pores on my nose look way better and smaller, which is a plus. Will continue to repurchase and use this as it's a staple in my skin care routine now and forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A great toner for my skin for the summer time. I like an astringent that deep cleanses and removes leftover residue. Yes, considering it says it's made for sensitive skin, it's rather harsh with alcohol listed as the first ingredient. The salicylic acid did help clear my skin and I quite enjoyed this till Autumn rolled around. My skin is combination, leaning towards more oily in the summer time and then combination and a little drier in the cooler months. My skin gets too flakey with this and I will be looking for a toner with less alcohol for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Breana529

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot tell you how much I love this stuff. It has been a total life saver for me lately. I have very oily skin around my T-Zone and fairly large pores. Even after I take my make-up off with wipes and then wash my face, I use this astringent and you can physically see the leftover make-up and dirt it takes off your face. I would say this is a great product for oily skin. If you have dry skin I would not use this on a regular basis, or if you do, moisturize after every application. My skin has almost totally cleared up because of this product. I love it. Definitely recommend. Especially for the price!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Jessmlo

Great product. Got it for $4. It takes of all of my left over make up and dirt. It also dries out my pimples. I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by macshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't think something advertise as sensitive skin should have alcohol as the first ingredient. It makes my skin turn red and feel unpleasant. Once I got over that initial feeling, my skin feels fresh and my pores feel cleaner and tighter, but the irritation is not worth it. I could find a much better, alcohol free toner for around the same price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Nellemach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Randomly bought this while dealing with major breakouts during a vacation. I tend to have combo skin, but during the summer it's just an oily mess. I usually only use toner once or twice a week, but due to the last breakout, I stormed into the acne aisle of cvs looking for anything that would work. For the last two weeks I've been mixing this with witch hazel on a cotton round and just touching up the few blemishes a few times throughout the day. Due to my job which has me outside all day and no ac, this has helped my skin so much. I usually have small bumps all over my forehead, and even after doing a few months on retin-A micro, they never went away. This toner is working great, hopefully I'll be able to taper off once some of the breakouts clear so it doesn't lose it's effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by pab22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister and I have been using this as our toner for years, and it's been quite effective for the both of us who use different cleansers.

It's pricing could be a little cheaper, but I'd say it's fair enough considering how much we use. I think the key ingredient that makes me come back to this product time and again is the aloe and algae extract, which are products that really help with your skin; especially if your acne-prone.

And when I've finished wiping myself with a cotton ball, I can see how much dirt has been accumulated in my skin. (yuck!) It's definitely doing it's job, so I'll likely keep to it in my daily face regime.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by peachdew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i've been using this toner for months and months now, and have gone through at least two or three bottles. i've never really sampled a different toner, so that's truthfully why i stick with this one. it does make my skin feel tighter, smoother, cleaner and while i don't actually notice if it treats my skin (since i never stop using it) it does work well to remove excess oils and makeup off of my face. it may have helped with blackheads, actually, now that i think about it.