Victoria's Secret Seductive Eyes Mosiac Eyeshadow in Mosiac Earth

3.4

on 12/11/2012 5:49:00 PM

this review is not for this prodouct but its for the quatro eyeshadow they have. not pigmented, not worth the money, beautiful colors in the pan but has no pay off

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I like the white better, but this is good for a sunny day

on 8/5/2006 4:16:00 AM

nice product..
if its on sale..even better
but i agree with most..the packaging is not nearly as good as the actual shadow quality
*update, they have changed the compacts :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have the Seductive Eyes Mosaic Eyeshadow in Mosaic Petal and I have to say that the quality of Victoria's Secret eyeshadows are pretty good. I love the staying power of these shadows and the colors are nice. This shimmer in it is quite pretty and u can combine all four shadows together or use them separately. The packaging however is kinda cheesy with flimsy plastic. The texture of the shadow is nice and it seems like I won't be running out of it any time soon so the price is reasonable. I would buy again.

on 9/6/2005 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was picking up some Pout shadows when I spotted this gorgeous collection of Victoria's Secret eyeshadows. Several compacts of mosaic colors. Each compact consists of four eyeshadows in an interesting colorblock palette. Mosaic Earth has a light beigey shimmer, a peachy pumpkin color, a dark brown and a dark grey bordering on black all with shimmer. Super pretty. But alas, when i put this on, its awful. The colors arent pigmented at all. I couldnt see the highlighter at all! The colors are chalky and hard to blend. Complete waste of $16.50, which is too bad since the color combinations are super pretty. Faded through the day as well even with a good base. Complete crap except for the packaging. I am returning this one.