September 2, 2014 | 1479 users online

Polishes - OPI - Marooned on the Magnificent Mile

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by sarahatnd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect for work in the fall/winter! I am on my second bottle of this, and I think it looks beautiful and polished.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by projectdanielle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the color but the finish is more satin than shiny and that doesn't appeal to me. Definitely needs a shiny topcoat to make it pop.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 9:39:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A sophisticated alternative to brighter reds, Marooned could perhaps be best described as a deep blood red (with a slightly purple cast in some lights). The colour looks better on than in the bottle and is one of my OPI faves. Goes on beautifully and has great staying power.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by CWHF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OPI scores another winner with this saturated midtone red cream color with burgundy undertones. It is relatively neutral and I suspect it would be flattering on just about anyone. Great OPI formula wears forever on toes. Nice classic color, works for a vintage vibe as well as more modern look. Looks lovely in a peeptoe sandal as well without being too over the top. Extremely wearable and work appropriate.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2007 2:16:00 AM More reviews by NAS216

Marooned on the Magnificent Mile is part of the fantastic Chicago Collection from Fall/Winter 2005. While it has been d/c'd by OPI, it's still widely available at this time. On me(NC15), it resembles a true crimson red or a med-deep red-burgundy. I'm generally not a fan of red nails, but I will wear this shade since it's classic & versatile- dark enough for me to like it, but red enough for everyday. As always with OPI, the quality & application are fantastic. Try it while you can!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2007 11:49:00 AM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful midtone creme maroon. It's like a deep rose with grey undertones. Just lovely. The application is fantastic on this, very even even on the first coat. And the finish is super glossy even without topcoat. I got this for .99 cents from the clearance bin at a local beauty supply store, and it was a very good find.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2006 11:36:00 PM More reviews by noradar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Vintage class and elegance w/a little bit of dramatic vamp thrown in for good measure. This is one of OPI's finest offerings IMO and it's just perfect w/pale skin. Mag Mile is a deep, rich, saturated, true maroon. It's a smooth glossy cream w/out any shimmer or frost. And wears like iron. I will most def pick up a spare bottle; or two, or ten......

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2006 5:24:00 PM More reviews by marikko714

Looks great on toes and lasts AGES...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I had overlooked it initially in favor of buying Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ (possibly my all-time favorite) and Lincoln Park After Dark. However, I was getting a mani and pedi and discovered this, which I immediately bought. It does look like a slightly plummier version of Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ. Deep red but not so red it's black. Hints of plum instead of brown/rust. Absolutely gorgeous on fingers and toes. Typical OPI - high quality, long lasting, no streaks. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. thisis what i wanted marooned in the subway to be. a nice dark red. It's a beautiful color.