August 1, 2014 | 1960 users online

Lip Treatments - Almay - Pure Tints Protective Lip Care

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by justplainme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE. Nude is the perfect MLBB. Sheer wash of color. NO glitter or shimmer. No smell or taste. The only thing unfortunate is that the product can not be retracted. I am so sad they discontinued this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2009 10:26:00 AM More reviews by pipyb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Almay Multi-Action lip treatment (Kinetin). I tried this on my lips to smooth them & any minor lines. I can't really say there's been any difference. It's just like any moisturiser. I apply this so it just goes above my top lip line & it soaks in fine. I'll keep using it untill it runs out, but I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2008 1:30:00 AM More reviews by balmmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Nude and I wasn't impressed. While its scent and moisturization was fine, the color wore off really fast and left an orange stripe near the inside of my lip. I've tried several Almay products because it's one of the few drugstore brands that doesn't test on animals (and I don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup.) But I can't seem to find an Almay product that I like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 9:35:00 AM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this dirt cheap - 2 for $1 and I only made it as an emergency purchase. Several weeks later, it has become a staple. With spf 25 built in, it is something I wear everyday. Just after getting out of the shower, I run it across my lips and just let it sit there until I put my clothes and do my face. By the time I'm ready to do my lipstick and lip gloss, it has been well absorbed and acts as a perfect lip primer.

I have #700 clear, which isn't exactly clear on me) and it does not give me that stellar gloss shine so I never wear it alone. However, in the manner that I use it (as spf, primer and moisturizer) it scores high marks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

although i feel the product is a bit pricey for an Almay product at a drugstore, everything else about this product is amazing.
not only does the product hydrate and protect your lips, but it *heals* them if they're cracked and sore.

it also feels SOOOOOOOOOO good on the lips, the first thing that hooked me. the second is that the colors are perfect -- sheer, nice finish, great for most skin colors.

not *quite* HG, but HIGHLY recommended!

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by acp534

The only reason i like this product is because the color "nude" which i got it in, is amazing on my fair with yellow undertones skin. The SPF is also a bonus. Now.. it is very drying to the point where you should put lip balm underneath because if you dont it will make your lips chapped. Another thing, it isnt a tint its a lipstick and its completely matte without any shine. What i do to make it more sublte and more of a tint look to it is instead of just applying it like you would normally apply lipstick, i dab it on and therefore it looks natural and gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by silverose1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this at the dollar store and I love it. I got Mauve and berry. I like them both. I LOVE the SPF and the color is nice. They do not feel dry at all to me. I would have paid $3-4 for these but probably not more. At $1 each I may buy a few more to stock up on.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2006 1:53:00 PM More reviews by kb55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This doesn't moisturize, comes in weird colors and the packaging is awful (doesn't twist up and down easily). Pass.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 3:43:00 PM More reviews by chelleywhite

Just don't. It's awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2006 1:04:00 PM More reviews by MUApostsecret

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great idea, Great packaging, bad product. luckily i found it at a dollar store so it wasn't much of a waste, but it was basically dry color on lips, no moisture at all