April 24, 2014 | 993 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Colour Surge Bare Brilliance Lipstick - Strawberry Ice #123

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very moisturizing for me! I was pleasantly surprised with this lipstick as I could see glitter in it. I really love the feel and color! I have been wearing browny pinks for so long, never thinking a true pink shade like this (and with glitter) would look so good on me. It's unlike any other lipstick or lip color that I own. I feel very beautiful wearing it, and just purchased a back-up! The pics I will be uploading are not exactly true to life, so I will have to try to get some taken in natural light.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 9:01:00 AM More reviews by karinogi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the colour is so wonderful, i had been searching for this baby pink colour till i found it in Clinique. it hydrates my lips as well. I will definetely repurchase the lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by dianecr

Beautiful shear peachy-pink color. Will sort of last if I use a pencil. The downside: DRYING! I love the color though! I'll just keep applying and use a lot of chap-stick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2005 4:24:00 AM More reviews by sillyme135

A lovely peachy pink with a hint of salmon on my lips. Lovely & mosturizing texture. Subtle shimmer.