October 24, 2014 | 1765 users online

Shampoo - Phyto - Phytoneutre Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by whitefury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this shampoo - great clarifying shampoo. I use as directed, once or twice a week, and I usually do a good scalp scrub along with it. It isn't the easiest to run your fingers through, but its really does a good deep clean.

Its gentle on the scalp yes clarifying. Worth the buy.

Do beware of getting the shampoo in your eyes! It's minty!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by debaser94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite clarifying shampoo! I have dry, fine 4c hair and this one of the few that doesn't leave my hair completely stripped of moisture. It does leave my hair a bit dry, but I don't use this very often. It does an incredible job of getting your hair super clean. It's got quite a strong eucalyptus scent that not everyone will like but I'm a fan of its freshness. I especially like to use this if I have just taken out a weave. I always follow this up with a hydrating hair mask/treatment, either the L'Oreal Ever Riche mask in a pot (or EverCreme in the States) or Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by angelineho88

Phytoneutre is the absolute best clarifying shampoo I've tried! I'm a huge product junkie and have tried many other brands; Schwarzkopf, Kerastase, you name it, I've tried it. But I always go back to ordering this because it removes all the silicone build-up and chemical gunk, while not stripping my hair of its natural moisture. Like all clarifying shampoos, it is a little drying if I use it on a daily basis, so I use it with Phyto's hair mask. I'm a flight attendant and use a helmet of hairspray, gel and wax every time I go on flight. Nevertheless, this shampoo always manages to do a good job of cleaning out all the disgusting gunk from my badly abused hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by windchijmes

For reference, I have thick hair that is very oily at the roots/scalp and dry at the ends. I use this once or twice a week to de-gunk my scalp. It does the job well, cleansing my scalp without stripping my hair. The packing is a tube, which is a heck lot more user-friendly than the screw-top bottles some Phyto products come in. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Sinthea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Surprised I haven't reviewed this yet - I've used it for 12 years or more - that should tell you. It is excellent, cleans hair without stripping it, natural ingredients, natural eucalyptussy scent which does not linger after you've washed your hair. My hair is between waist and hip long (so up to a metre long), and I wash every 3rd or 4th day, I do not use blowdryers or any other implements of destruction on my hair - just this shampoo and a jojoba-based oil which I blend myself for a bit of conditioning and shine after i comb out my hair. I've had hairdressers tell me, whatever your'e doing don't stop - my hair is in mint condition, thanks largely to this stuff. Occasionally I've tried other things, but usually after a week or two I go back to this. Nothing else so good as this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

great stuff, great for deep clean, build up, after massage when all the lotion gets on your hair. it is great, smell so fresh, it tingles a bit which makes it really fresh . love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by wheeliedealie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great shampoo to gently take all of the deposits and gunk out of your hair. I used it after significant silicone buildup and it totally did the trick- without stripping my hair to a dry state. Great stuff! Will likely use weekly or as needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Burningacid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I use this as a deep cleansing shampoo. It smells wonderful, it adds a lot of shine, cleans my hair very gentle and deep. And it has almost only natural ingredients in it, which I love. I use it 2 or 3 times monthly to rinse all the products that I use for my curly hair. It dose the job perfect. It is pricely, but it is an concentrate that will last you forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2008 4:44:00 PM More reviews by aleko

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! Am I glad I tried this shampoo. My scalp had been acting crazy since my move to a warmer climate (itchy, dry, flakey, yet my hair felt unclean and gunky) and I had gone through 7-10 shampoos looking for something that didn't seem to make matters worse.
Enter Phytoneutre... after one shampoo my hair felt clean but not over processed, my scalp was soothed, and I didn't feel like a shedding yak.
The smell and texture of the product is wonderful (softly eucalyptus and very rich). The packaging is fabulous (a smallish snap cap tube). And the amount needed to effectively cleanse my hair is but a dollop. I like the fact that the product is meant to sit on the hair for a few minutes (so I wash my face while it does so); it may mean nothing but it makes me feel like I'm doing something wonderful for my hair and scalp.
Better yet, my hair is ready for styling when all I'm done as opposed to cleansed into limp submission. I will definitely repurchase and recommend to others
(ps. my hair is color-treated and Phytoneutre did NOT strip my hair or alter the color)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by missytakespics

When I first started on the Phyto line, this was prescribed to me. This shampoo is what is going to remove all of those gross residues and polymers left on your hair and scalp from bad products. It has a great eucalyptus smell too, lots of essential oils in there.
Its nice because its a tube instead of most of their shampoos which are in hazardous glass bottles. I use this about once a week and after about a month I see a huge improvment in the movement and feel of my hair. And its cheaper than the other shampoos in the line.