October 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sally Hansen - No-Heat Paraffin Hand Smoother

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by brookebaird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is an inexpensive godsend. My hands look and feel great after using this. It takes a little time to frind the correct product to water ratio which is necessary to slough off the old dry skin. If your hands are too wet, or you use too much of the product, you are rubbing forever to get it to do the sloughing. Once mastered, this product is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 4:15:00 AM More reviews by jackjack828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry hands. this product is my miracle. it leaves my hands super smooth, all i need to use is dime size. last forever and super cheap. will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2005 12:30:00 PM More reviews by SusieQ40

My hands do feel good after using this, although I agree with one reviewer that it is not the same as getting a salon hot paraffin treatment, and I find it difficult to use. i.e., it requires a little bit of water to be added to do the sloughing and if your hands are too wet, or you use too much of the product, you are rubbing forever to get it to do the sloughing. There are better and easier products out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2005 4:15:00 PM More reviews by girltak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works great to moisturize your hands, plus it's super inexpensive too! The only thing I didn't like was picking the cream out from under your nails...but I guess worth it for the smooth hands :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2005 3:44:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used this for years--it works and is relatively inexpensive. A little goes a long way and it's definitely a treat for hands! Love it. I've had the same tube for a while and it's still fine!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2004 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isnít anything like the warm paraffin they use in salons for manicures and pedicures. However, this does work to help make your hands feel smooth because it has exfoliating grains. For a 60 second at-home treatment it isnít bad but I probably wouldnít bother repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 1:18:00 PM More reviews by greatpph

Doesn't really work as well as I liked it to be. I like Crabtree & Evelyn's hand recovery much better

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 10:54:00 PM More reviews by hontapocasgreen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hands get dry because at home I am constantly cleaning something & forget to put gloves on. I use this to refine my hands texture. It is messy!!! Please use over sink or paper. Only thing I hate about it is when I have to scrub to get what is left under my nails, that's why I am only giving it 4 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2003 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lilcutezie

Oh my god my hands are like soooooo gross and dry. So i decided to try this product out. Hey it does kinda work but i still need to apply hand lotion costantly but i'd say this product would work really well in the winter when my hadns get even more dry uck. Overall it did make my hands smoother and softer and get rid of my rough hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 1:15:00 AM More reviews by THARA

THIS PRODUCT IS SO AWESOME I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS...AND THAT NEVER HAPPENS. IT LEAVES MY HANDS FEELIN SMOOTH AND LOOKIN GOOD. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PRICE EITHER--$5.00. IT'S QUICK , EASY AND CONVIENIENT AND SO WORTH IT. I'M A TRUE BELIEVER.