October 21, 2014 | 1798 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - Powder bronzer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a decent bronzer. I'm on the search for my HG bronzer, and this is close to it. The only reason why I baught this bronzer is because it is matte and it is so hard for me to find a good matte bronzer these days. Plus It looked dark enough for contouring. I got "Golden Tan" and the color is a tad redish orangey. I read that this product was hard to blend and it is true. Its only hard to blend with the brush it gave, and it left streaks, so I tossed it out and used a regular powder brush and it gives a much more fab result. The packaging seems fragile and the lid doesn't close properly though mine is probably defected. I'd give this a 3.5 if I could but its good enough for now till I find my HG bronzer.

Edit: okay this bronzer is actually super difficult to blend out to achieve
The natural sun tan on the cheeks so be real careful not to over do or otherwise it'll look dirty!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by LILYBEL01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this bronzer after I saw it in a tutorial on youtube. It's the best bronzer ever! i love that it's matte with no shimmer which I just hate. I use it everyday for contouring and to give me that nixe glow. I absolutly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by psubaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Between my mom and I, we have drawers and drawers full of higher-end makeup products, yet I always seem to find myself going back to the drug store brands (as you can see from some of my other reviews)! I use this bronzer every day. I like that it is matte and not loaded with glitter, because in the summer time humidity especially, by the end of the work day my face already looks like it is shiny and glowing.. so I certainly don't need any help with that. The container is PERFECT... it's a nice round shape; my powder brush fits perfectly into it. Color is great, price is great... worthy of HG status!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

This is like a cheaper version of Guerlain's Terracotta Bronzing Powder. I bought Golden Tan and I can be a little more generous when using this product as the color builds depending on how many times I swipe the pan with my brush. I did a side by side comparison on my face one day when I wasn't going out anywhere. There was very little difference in color and neither one turned my skin orange. The best thing about this is... it's 1/10th the price of Terracotta. At the Bonne Bell website it's only $4.50.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by rossco

I have order a compact of bonne bell powder bronze in
'golden tan' shade and it is very natural looking and
buildable. It is a superfine powder and comes with
a little brush but I use my own brush which is bigger.
Fantastic on the face for a healthy golden look wich
looks very natural. I sometimes also use this as a blush
and it just melts into the skin.I have fair/medium skin and
this color is wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by AlanaBanana6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually use Bobbi Brown bronzer on my face, but I use this powder on my neck and chest to even things out. In a pinch, I use this great bronzer if I am out of Bobbi or if I need a quick pick me up but don't feel like I should "waste" some of my Bobbi on wherever I am going haha. I really like this bronzer, and you can't beat the price and it's carried at most drug stores. I do find it to be just a tad more orange than Bobbi, but I love that it has no sparkles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by SilkySinner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this stuff for years! It's a really great color for my skin (i'm ivory) and no matter how pale i get in the winter, it still looks good. I love the price and the look, however I really hate the packaging. I have spilt this all over by accident more than once. It's a loose power and while thats good for the application, it's not good for when you drop it or it falls off your counter. Alas it is my HG bronzer/blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Ashleym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this bronzer because there is virtually no shimmer in it...Most bronzing powders I have tried have shimmer and to me that just looks fake..Bonne Bells goes on subtle if applied correctly...I use a big powder brush...and used with the right foundation and powder it will not migrate like some bronzers do leaving that dirty face look by the end of the day...Its one product where I look for something better but always end up going back for more..plus you cant beat the price! Being a cosmetics manager I always get asked what bronzer I have on and when I show the customer they usually jump on it...and come back telling me how much they like it too...My only con to it is its messy sometimes...especially when you start to run low...using the brush the powder disperses in the air and can leave a nice bronze film on your makeup counter or sinktop...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2006 10:07:00 AM More reviews by dibbun

I'm a college student, which is a euphamism for very poor. I also use Shiseido sunscreen (my few splurges) which makes me look very pale, so I went hunting for a bronzer and tried this only because of the price. For two dollars I figured I could throw away a few before having to try a more expensive bronzer.
I completely lucked out. It evens out my skin tone, gives me a natural glow; I don't really need blush or eyeshadow. I just sweep it on all over with a power brush - I seriously never thought my skin could look like this. It's now my HG. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. You have to be very careful not to spill as it's just loose powder in a screw top pot, and it leaks in my makeup case. But for a few dollars I can't expect a lot more and can tolerate the annoyance.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2006 11:59:00 PM More reviews by SimplyGorgeous19

The lid broke off and the bronzer cracked into pieces too. the color if applied to heavly can be orange. but had good lasting power.