October 30, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lipstick - American Beauty - Luxury for Lips in Rose Wonder

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by betabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I honestly don't know how I ended up with this lipstick, but I just rediscovered it and I'm in love. It's a beautiful rosy almost-red that enhances my natural lip color without looking garish (I'm pale with pink undertones, so rose can be a bit weird sometimes). It also smells really good- like candy or fruit juice! Finally, it's quite moisturizing. This is one of the few lipsticks that is down to a nub, and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by sweetie87456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

American beauty is a company that is owned by Estee lauder. So, even when you buy lipstick you think is more expensive than a drug store brand, you are getting a deal cause its an Estee lauder company. This is my favorite red lipstick. Im brunnette, brown hair, and a fair/medium complexion. Other red lipsticks tend to be too bright and wash me out. This one is my perfect shade. Try it out in the store before you buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2007 12:39:00 PM More reviews by JennyWhite9895

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Typical drug store type product being marked up and sold for more than it is worth(being sold at Kohl's Dept Store)..it lasted on my lips for a short amount of time..did not feel comfortable on my lips...The product is being sold for much more than it should..don't waste your time on it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 5:38:00 PM More reviews by jillhickey

Would I buy it again? I've bought it 4X's already. I think this is a "dark" everyone can wear. Even me and I'm a mod-ish light lip girl since the 80's- hard to get me to switch- WHEN I do actually step out of box and wear Colored Lips instead of mega nude pinks, this is IT> Gorgeous.

JLH

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2006 8:41:00 AM More reviews by scraps

!!LOVE IT, LOVE IT , LOOOOOOOOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2006 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Floweranne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful shade of lipstick. It is a very neutral pinky-apricot. I love this shade. It goes with almost anything. This is a great color for the spring/summer months ahead. This shade is featured as the shade Ashley Judd is wearing in the in-store ad. Trust me you will love this shade of lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Jennipooh74

I got this free from Kohl's--they sent me a postcard in the mail. It is a nice pink color that goes on smoothly and leaves a light moist feel to the lips. It doesn't have a lot of staying power, but it's a nice lipstick. And, it was FREE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 9:27:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful watermelony-pink color, not too bright and not too rosy, perfect for spring! It is creamy and so it does wear off pretty quick. It still feels good on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2005 11:48:00 AM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this at Kohl's as a full-sized sample when I purchased other products. I think this has to be the most luxurious-feeling lipstick I have ever tried. My lips are so dry from all the antihistamines I take and this is so soothing. This is a pretty shimmery pink that would look good on anyone. Another thing I like about this is that it has no taste or smell. I hate lipstick that has a yucky taste, especially since I am constantly licking my lips with the dry mouth.