Victoria's Secret Golden Olive

on 8/8/2008 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Why did they discontinue this? I loved this. It was perfect for a daytime if applied as a sheer wash or as a night-time smoky eye if smudged along the lashline. I have used up my last one and haven't been able to find an adequate replacement yet. : (

on 5/24/2007 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this at the semi-annual sale last year... one word: SEXY! This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow. I have dark brown eyes. I always get compliments when I wear this... it's a very unique color.

on 8/5/2006 4:13:00 AM

ohh i love this green. it always sells out. if you can get it on sale..even better. when working in the makeup section at vicky's..its hard to find someone that this color does not look good on.

on 4/23/2006 11:50:00 AM

I agree with the other reviewer! This is a must have! It's a lovely golden olive (just as name states). I have brown/green hazel eyes and brings out the green believe it or not. The quality, staying power and pigment is great! I use this as a liner and to smoke the eye. Love it!

on 9/2/2005 9:21:00 AM

I LOVE VS EYESHADOWS! Hazel-eyed ladies, RUN OUT AND BUY THIS. Actually, everyone, run out and buy this. I think it would work on all skin tones. It's a gorgeous shimmery olive green, just as described. It applies well, stays put, is packaged very well, and can go with a variety of looks. I put a champagne wash over my lids and then use this as a liner and at the crease....you can't mess it up. Just gorgeous!