August 31, 2014 | 1273 users online

Eye Shadow - Victoria's Secret - Golden Olive

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by tinalebelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Why did they discontinue this? I loved this. It was perfect for a daytime if applied as a sheer wash or as a night-time smoky eye if smudged along the lashline. I have used up my last one and haven't been able to find an adequate replacement yet. : (

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2007 6:15:00 PM More reviews by rose1087

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at the semi-annual sale last year... one word: SEXY! This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow. I have dark brown eyes. I always get compliments when I wear this... it's a very unique color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2006 4:13:00 AM More reviews by tweettweet

ohh i love this green. it always sells out. if you can get it on sale..even better. when working in the makeup section at vicky's..its hard to find someone that this color does not look good on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Hazeleyz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I agree with the other reviewer! This is a must have! It's a lovely golden olive (just as name states). I have brown/green hazel eyes and brings out the green believe it or not. The quality, staying power and pigment is great! I use this as a liner and to smoke the eye. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2005 9:21:00 AM More reviews by zpirsig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE VS EYESHADOWS! Hazel-eyed ladies, RUN OUT AND BUY THIS. Actually, everyone, run out and buy this. I think it would work on all skin tones. It's a gorgeous shimmery olive green, just as described. It applies well, stays put, is packaged very well, and can go with a variety of looks. I put a champagne wash over my lids and then use this as a liner and at the crease....you can't mess it up. Just gorgeous!