October 21, 2014 | 903 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Katusa

Super!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a really pretty heliotropin mimosa with just the right amount of sweetness. There is quite a chemical topnote when you first spray but it disappears very quickly and the almond/heliotrope kicks in. The only reason I have given it 3 lippies is that it is so fleeting. I recommend layering it with the body lotion for extra oomph. That said I would repurchase and at the price you can afford to re-spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by livingnextdoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best single-note fragrances that I know. Very close to my favourite Mimosa pour Moi by L'Arisans Parfumeur, but more affordable. Compared to AP version it is less subtle, but still very tender and feminine. A very good choice for spring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a swap (unsniffed) and I'm very pleased. It smells like warm, clean skin in the late afternoon sunshine and wild flowers. Not a sweet scent at all. And I don't mind that this doesn't morph throughout the day. Not complex but certainly not a cheap smelling scent. I like that there aren't sharp to notes to this scent. It's pretty mellow from start to finish. Could be a great layering frag., for someone who likes to experiment with layering, which I do. I find this layers well with BBW Butterfly Flower and many others. I really like the frosted yellow glass bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used YR Mimosa since about 2007. It is really gorgeous. It is soft, and it is very clean, but it isn't crisp or soapy or unisex.

It is very feminine, but not fussy/grannyish. I'd call it womanly rather than girlish. I really love it layered with my vanilla lotions and essential oils. I don't mind that it is a single note because I tend to be allergic to the majority of fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 5:44:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance is excellent. I had gone to a YR store to buy a bottle of pur desir de lilas but I've tried pur desir de mimosa and bought this very light and clean fragrance. It's light but it's staying power is quite ok. My 13 year daughter also uses it and at night when she sleeps, she barely smells like mimosas and her room also smells like mimosas. This fragrance is not a cheap kind fragrance, for a single base note fragrance, it's quite sophisticated.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This just smells terrible and cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2008 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ChildOfTheMoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mimosa by Yves Rocher is such a lovely soliflore. There are only a few single-note fragrances that I like; I tend to enjoy oriental and a bit more complex scents. But this one is simply irresistible. I tried it first as a sample, and couldn't stop smelling my wrist all day. So I decided to get a full bottle. Mimosa is a subtly smoky floral, softer than the lily of the valley and without a trace of soapiness. It's pretty, light and refreshing. The scent evokes a fresh summer day. It somehow embodies cool, dewy mornings and hot summer evenings. It makes me think of sunny blue sky with creamy white clouds, and endless fields of yellow flowers. This truly is the beauty of simplicity. The longevity of the edt is less impressive, but since this fragrance is like other Yves Rocher fragrances -very reasonably priced, I can afford to apply it often. I also wish the bottle was more like those by Demeter fragrances, practical and with a safe cap because this is something I'd like to keep in my bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by yvonyvonnette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect light scent for spring and summer. The first time I wore this, I got tons of complements on it from my friends. One of them walked by me and said "hey, you smell like flowers.....yellow flowers. smells nice!" Its pretty cool that she actually guessed the color of the flower eh? I have one complaint about this product though. Its a bit TOO light. I need 6 sprits of this stuff in the morning and 2-4 sprits throughout the day in order for this scent to travel far enough. Other than that, great stuff! and at 12.50$ CN, you can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm suprised at the low rating of this so far. IMO it's a very pleasant, light fragrance that I am quite happy with. I find it to be very nice for everyday wear. When I smell it, it reminds me of a sunny & warm (but not sweltering hot) spring or summer day in a pretty meadow. I had never really been much of a fan of single-note scents before, but I must say that my recent purchases from YR (including this one) are making a convert out of me.