Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

3.0

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

awful. i bleached my hair to a yellowish colour (because it was purple and i wanted it light brown) it was a very light pink colour and when i put the colour in and washed it out, there was a 0% difference complete waste of money

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently dyed my hair blonde, and after using a blonding kit, my hair was a bit yellow and they recommended putting a dye on top of it. This was the first dye I used, Light Ash Blonde. It was in between this and the regular ash blonde, but I was worried I would make my hair too dark. However, I used this and I didn't see a difference in colour. My hair was still yellow and a bit brassy. I think it's too light to cover up any brassyness, so if that's what you're using this for, use Garnier's Belle Color in Ash Blonde, or even the next darker shade after that, whatever that may be. That's what I used after and my hair is now a really nice regular ash blonde colour. It's still a little yellow in some areas which is why I would recommend going for an even darker blonde if your hair is really brassy. So unfortunately this particular colour didn't work for my situation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just wastage of money & time... My advice is don't buy this product... I used many Color Bt it is the most worth product I used ever....!!👿👿👿

I wanted an ash blonde ombre and I bought this in light ah blonde because the price was right.

I bleached my dark brown hair to a bright yellow/ gingery color before and then I wanted to take off the brassy tones. Mind you, my hair was around the light blonde shade in the before section so I was expecting great results... Or at least ashy results. I left it in my hair for around 25 minutes and then washed it out.

It turned my hair DARKER and very orange!! No words can describe how upset I am with this. I don't mind the fact that it made it a little darker compared to the fact that it made my bleached ends orange! Never using this again brand again!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this hair dye in 20-Brownish Black.
My hair has been dyed red 3 times in (20 volume crme developer) and I had been wanting to go dark on my hair. These were around $5 a box or so and I bought 2 boxes to fully saturate my hair. It worked great! Kept it on for 45 mins, washed out with no problem, my hair also did not become very damaged. Of course, there is still slight tones of red but that is only from my previous coloring. The only thing I recommend is to make sure you have enough hair dye for your hair to be saturated completely.
Overall, this stuff does the job and is really not too much money.

i think this stuff is great! i bought 11 - very intense black to touch up my roots. the last clairol brand black i tried made my hair turn a little blue and i was a little anxious to try this one. im so relieved to say that this black shade is neutral, no blue undertones!
my friend dyed my hair and didnt complain about the formula (so i cant say anything about application). however the color is great, the price was fantastic ($6 cdn), coverage was great as well as rinsing. no burning, not bad smelling. the only downside was the packaging of the conditioner but forgivable given the price!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I dyed my hair with Garnier Belle Colour in Light Ash Blonde. I used ash blonde to dye my black hair to a dark chocolate brown. The colour does not show well. Honestly, the back of my hair looks just like my natural hair colour. The top of my hair definitely shows a medium dark brown colour. I will not be repurchasing this :(

Edit: So, my take is if you want a very natural hair colour, go for Belle Colour. I wanted something a little more than that. I've heard your new hair colour may fade in the beginning so maybe my hair will even out. Will update.

Edit April 23, 2014: I ended fixing my hair with their Garnier Nutrisse line, it works more intense than Belle Colour :) The colour is called very light ash blonde and my hair is a milk-dark chocolate colour <3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This doesn't do much of a change. It slightly lightens hair but that's about it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for $4.99 CAD on sale (normally $8.49 I think) at Shoppers Drug Mart. I got 550 Dark Red Auburn with cranberry extract (there's one without cranberry). I have naturally black Chinese hair and the box showed it would turn to this nice, not too bright or too dull red in 20min. I had it on for at least 1 hour and about 20min and it turned out pretty different than the box. It's not as bright and is not very obvious. The instructions didn't say anything about wrapping tin foil around but I know it helps make the colour richer. However I didn't wrap tin foil around but i figured it would be the same if i kept it in so much longer. It's noticeable and easily seen in light. However these weren't the results they showed. I wanted it brighter and the packaging showed it brighter. I would not purchase this line of Garnier Belle Color again because I do not trust the final colour shown on the packaging which basically takes away from the product obviously. The price is good if it worked better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! DO NOT BUY! I've dyed my hair many successful times in the past. My hair is thin and dyes very easily. I followed the directions exactly and my hair is exactly the same color as it was before (I know this because I compared it to what was in my brush at the time). There was 0% difference.

I seriously made an account on this site just to write this review.