September 30, 2014 | 2017 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dove - Dove Supreme Silk Silkening Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a review of: Dove silky nourishment body lotion with shimmering glow and deep care complex.

Pros:
- It absorbs quickly,
- The shimmering glowe is nice on the legs

Cons:
- I don't find it attractive with the shimmer all over the body.
- I'm not sure, but I personally, don't find it very much moisturizing (maybe that's something I just think because it soaks in SO quickly, I honestly don't know)

Overall, it's nice on the legs :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Crete89

I have found the perfect body lotion!
It's moisturising, it has a good smell, leaves your skin silky smooth, easy to apply - good texture and as a bonus it leaves a beautiful golden glow on your skin.
I have been using it for two years now, occasionally I buy something else, but I always come back to this, I love it so much! When I used another lotion and then switched back to this one, after a week even my boyfriend complimented my soft skin and how great it feels and looks. Thank you, Dove!
I wish they had it in a bigger bottle though, 250ml runs out in about a month and it's about 5-6 in the supermarket. However, it's totally worth it, I hope they never stop making it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by CrimsonSmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is absolutly the WORST lotion i have tried. It is runny and has a weird plasticy feel to the lotion. It's not absorpbed well at all. It is upposed to leave a glow but i don't see one- it looks rather matte to me. It does nothing to soften my skin and just sits on top of it. The worst part is that when it dries it leaves a weird rubbery feeling on my skin - and when i rub my skin there is a squeeky sensation and the skin sticks together and pulls. it's not silky, it's not glowy. it's awful. It's over-fragranced and over-priced. I won't be trying any other Dove lotions.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Nirosaki

Ah, Dove. I love you so. Seriously, Dove products give you really smooth skin and are not too expensive.
------------
I've had my bottle for quite awhile.. I only use it when I want to show my legs, or in the Summertime because it gives me a shimmery, golden glow on my legs, and I absolutely love it!
When you caress your legs after it has sinked-in, your fingers will glide on your legs.. <3
The consistancy is actually rather runny. I love looking at it though because you can see all the gold!
---
But now that Summer isn't here, I won't purchase this again ASAP when it runs out. I'll wait 'til around Spring again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2006 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Superhen

It is a good lotion, good perfum, very nice bottle and leaves nice reflects on the skin.
I would not buy it again for to reasons :
- not enogh nourishing for my extra dry skin
- there are to many other good products to try !! :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2006 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

This is OK. It moisturises fairly well though not as well as the nourishing lotion. The scent is pretty strong but better than some (e.g. Nivea). The gold shimmer it deposits on the skin is too noticeable, however: I feel like a teenager, and not in a good way! Won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 1:09:00 PM More reviews by raniv

I LOVE THIS LOTION ITS MY FAVORITE! it is sooooooooo great, it smells WONDERFUL,makes skin super smooth and soft and leaves a gorgeous golden shimmer to your body, especially beautiful in sunlight! just read in another review that its not available outsie of europe so im def greatful that i have access to it here in europe! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's my favourite for summer time and special occasions. It gives enouch moisture without being greasy. Absorbes very well. I like also the slight golden shimmer it gives! I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Clearing

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I contacted the Unilever Company to ask for this product to be brought to the U.S. and I got a reply. They said sorry. They said there are no plans for doing that. It's too bad isn't it? So far this 5 star product is only available in Europe. I have to give it a 3, because it will never be worn on me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 11:35:00 AM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion. It moisturizes and softens the skin well and has a wonderful clean, beautiful smell. It layers easily under many of my perfumes. As the previous reviewer mentioned, this lotion also has a beautiful, discreet golden shimmer that is absolutely beautiful. Lately, my house, husband and I have been covered in LUSH glitter from the use of just one of their product (Candy Fluff) so I can appreciate that this product gives me beautiful shimmering skin all the while looking discreet and sophisticated! I'd repurchase for sure.