Burt's Bees Buttermilk Bath Pint/Envelope [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I love these. They are single use, and pretty much the same price as LUSH baths if you consider it. A perfect product to get all your friends and family addicted to Burt's Bees. :) I love their sample size things. So cute and irresistable, I can't help but pick up a kit.

on 3/10/2004 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is another one I'm crazy about, b/c I use it on my baby and myself. I love the scent, fresh and sweet and the packaging is just adorable (glass pint). I use old ones as flower vases. It leaves my and and my son's skin silky and sweet smelling. Wonderful!

on 8/12/2003 12:33:00 AM

if only this were a wee bit less $$$. this is a really nice product but i like to use more than the bottle says. leaves the water nicely scented and your skin soft. this is a real stress relief for me at the end of the day.

on 7/8/2003 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the smell of this bath product. It doesn't really moistuize the skin, but it smells so nice while I soak away the stresses of the day.

on 2/15/2003 11:47:00 AM

it sort of moisturizes by leaving a film on your skin after you've soaked in it. doesn't foam, just turns the water semi-opaque (as if you've already washed and there's soap and shampoo in it). the fragrance is non-descript.

on 12/21/2002 9:06:00 PM

Very mild and pleasant to use. Gentle, too!!

on 4/15/2002 12:45:00 AM

Love the milk bottle packaging. This stuff is great and highly and sweetly scented like the rest of the baby bee stuff. Does not bubble up but softens and scents skin. Love it!

on 4/10/2002 12:58:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff! If you look on the label, it is made of evaporated milk and it's so good for the skin! I enjoy soaking in this stuff and the smell is very soothing! It is a bit expensive, but IMO worth every penny!

on 2/22/2002 3:15:00 PM

I love this stuff. It softens my bath and smells light and sweet. If it were cheaper I would buy it by the truckload!

on 1/5/2002 6:24:00 AM

I tried this in the envelope form (enough for one bath, cost- $3) and really loved it. It has that wonderful light honey-type scent that Burt's has made famous and made my skin soft. It smells SO good I would buy it over and over! I do wish it were more moisturizing, but it is still a lovely product!

Popular Bath Treatments