December 19, 2014 | 1466 users online

Bath Treatments - Burt's Bees - Buttermilk Bath Pint/Envelope [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 2:01:00 PM More reviews by playkitty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these. They are single use, and pretty much the same price as LUSH baths if you consider it. A perfect product to get all your friends and family addicted to Burt's Bees. :) I love their sample size things. So cute and irresistable, I can't help but pick up a kit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 9:08:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is another one I'm crazy about, b/c I use it on my baby and myself. I love the scent, fresh and sweet and the packaging is just adorable (glass pint). I use old ones as flower vases. It leaves my and and my son's skin silky and sweet smelling. Wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2003 12:33:00 AM More reviews by vgrrrl

if only this were a wee bit less $$$. this is a really nice product but i like to use more than the bottle says. leaves the water nicely scented and your skin soft. this is a real stress relief for me at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 5:05:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

I really like the smell of this bath product. It doesn't really moistuize the skin, but it smells so nice while I soak away the stresses of the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 11:47:00 AM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it sort of moisturizes by leaving a film on your skin after you've soaked in it. doesn't foam, just turns the water semi-opaque (as if you've already washed and there's soap and shampoo in it). the fragrance is non-descript.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 9:06:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

Very mild and pleasant to use. Gentle, too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2002 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Maude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the milk bottle packaging. This stuff is great and highly and sweetly scented like the rest of the baby bee stuff. Does not bubble up but softens and scents skin. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2002 12:58:00 PM More reviews by GretchenF

I LOVE this stuff! If you look on the label, it is made of evaporated milk and it's so good for the skin! I enjoy soaking in this stuff and the smell is very soothing! It is a bit expensive, but IMO worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2002 3:15:00 PM More reviews by froggy

I love this stuff. It softens my bath and smells light and sweet. If it were cheaper I would buy it by the truckload!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2002 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this in the envelope form (enough for one bath, cost- $3) and really loved it. It has that wonderful light honey-type scent that Burt's has made famous and made my skin soft. It smells SO good I would buy it over and over! I do wish it were more moisturizing, but it is still a lovely product!