August 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Palettes - Clinique - Plum Seduction Eyeshadow Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I must admit when i bought this i was unconvinced before i used it . I tried this a couple of times and decided that it was really nice actually. I have blue/green eyes and i find when i use this palette my eyes look a lot more green than blue.The eye shadows are quite soft and seem really pigmented. They are really easy to blend and seem to last a good amount of time before looking a little faded( 6-8 hours on my eyes). The packaging is not very exciting but does come with a mirror in the lid which is quite handy.The applicators have very hard foam tips which aren't great for applying the shadow onto the lid /crease etc but are ok to apply shadow on the lash line.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Melhir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

2013s most favourite make up" purple and shadowed purple with taupe" This is one of my favourite eye shadow plattes. It's mostly suitable for green and hazel eyes. I can use it without primer, the colours are long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by DoraZ

I'm giving this a rating of 4 instead of 5 just because like most other Clinique eyeshadows the colors are a little more sheer than I would like. Overall though, this is a color palette I use often and I love it. The purples and grays compliment my green eyes fantastically without a hint of red anywhere and even my husband notices and compliments me when I use this palette. The staying power is phenomenal too, I use Benefit's Boing concealer underneath and this shadow stays!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 6:55:00 AM More reviews by jessijay

I love this e/s palette. The taupes get used almost daily. The purples bring out my green eyes. Zero fallout. LE but can still be found at CCO's

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This plum seduction eyeshadow palette is amazing. So many colorsto choose from

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the mini size as a gift with purchase. The lavender shade isn't clownish or costume-like when combined with the other two shades. It brings out my green eyes nicely. I wouldn't buy the full size as I'm not big on any eyeshadow shades in pastel colors, but the colors are great for everyday wear and can be built and layered for more pigment. They aren't too shimmery which is nice, the finish is actually quite matte which works for the purple-ish shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2005 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

i am a huge fan of the Clinique Color Surge shadows so when I saw this palette I had to have it. Plum Seduction Quad was released Fall 2005. The palette comes packaged in a silver compact with mirror and one sponge applicator and one little brush with four shadows. Now usually the Color Surge shadows have been super pigmented but this palette is a little off. I found a nice amount of pigment to the dark purple shade. I use this in the outer v and it wears well. The medium purpley violet shade is really not pigmented. Looks so vibrant in the pan but not much color to it at all. The medium shimmery grey with purpley undertones looks gorgeous in the pan but its sheerer than it looks. You still get enough color but its not the same as it looks in the pan. Nice on the crease. Finally there is a light taupey shimmery shade with light purple undertones. Its gorgeous. Looks great as a highlighter and in the inner lid area. All in all, the combo looks gorgeous with my brown eyes. The quad works well together and creates a nice smoky purple eye. The violet purple shade didnt show up really, but the other colors worked well together. YOu get a nice purple look without reddish undertones or too much vibrant color. It lasted all day with my UD primer potion too. For $25, my eyes looked great so i would repurchase.