September 30, 2014 | 1069 users online

Lips - Burt's Bees - Burt's Lip Pencils [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2003 2:31:00 PM More reviews by cmnakamoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the lip pencils in Honesty and Willingness. I would not buy Willingness again because it's a little too pink for me but I absolutely love the Honesty color. Coupled with Honesty lipstick, it's the nicest color I've seen and I get tons of compliments!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 10:59:00 PM More reviews by amybean

I bought this to go with my Honesty lipstick, and I always wear them together so I can't tell if the lip pencil tingles by itself or not. I don't see how this lip pencil is different from any other lip pencil, except that all the writing on the pencil rubbed off in my purse within a week. I would expect writing to last longer than that...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ewcgg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice product, just like all the BB lippies. Superior colors for me (med pale cool), much better than jane iredale and cheaper too: esp. Play. I plan to by Honesty and Willingness too. GREAT cosmetic line but a note if you use the burtsbees.com to order: shipping on my order took a MONTH! Drugstore.com is much faster.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2002 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried these in Strength (which I love) and either Grace or Honesty, I cannot recall which one. These go on nice, are all natural, have great color, and have decent lasting power. Best of all they come with a GREAT little sharpener. Will probably buy again!