Burt's Bees Burts Bees Lip Shimmers

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ingredients: Lip Shimmers (except Radiance): ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beeswax, euphorbia cerifera wax, menthe piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, copernicia cerifera wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, fragaria ananassa (strawberry) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sambucus nigra (elderberry) seed oil, tocopherol, canola oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil. +/-: mica, iron oxides, carmine, alumina, titanium dioxide ~~~Radiance Lip Shimmer: ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beeswax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, fragaria ananassa (strawberry) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sambucus nigra (elderberry) seed oil, tocopherol, canola oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, +/-: mica, titanium dioxide.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love these! I have Guava, Champagne, and Strawberry. They have a peppermint scent feel so soothing and cool. They last for about 3 hours and are moisturizing. The texture is very light and they are so comfy to wear. They apply as a sheer wash of color/shimmer and will look different on everyone depending on their natural lip color. So pretty! Also love the slim packaging.

I love this product. I can feel it conditioning and medicating my lips. It moisturizes well. I have it in a couple colors.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've used these in champagne, peony and fig. The champagne is very pale and very shimmery, and my opinion it would be good for young preteen girl. The peony is more pinky but it is still definitely packed with shimmer. I like it for an evening or afternoon out, but with that level of shimmer powder it can be a little bit drying. The fig is my absolute favorite. Out of this line it seems to have the least amount of shimmer. In fact in my opinion it doesn't have any. The fig is a very natural color, and very close to my own natural lip shade. I don't find the fig to be drying and I find a suitable for every day wear.
I gave the product a low rating because I think it's a little bit expensive for the small amount that you get. Don't get very much use out of one tiny tube. I would not repurchase the champagne or the peony, but I'm on about my third or fourth tube of the fig.
As someone who doesn't use very much lipstick, I like that this is a gloss but also adds color. It is forgiving and its application and you do not need a mirror to reapply it.
All the ones I have tried have peppermint oil so they feel very tingling and cooling on the lips.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Do not like anything about these.
Did not moisturize my lips.
My lips felt dry and chapped after using this only two days.
Also all the colors were too frosty looking a look I think should stay in the past.

I bought this after asking a lady what brand/color she had on her lips. She replied "Burts Bee's lip shimmer" and added she loved it. I went right out and bought one..As much as I love the frosty pink shimmer (color strawberry), and how it feels..I HATE, HATE, the awful castor oil/peppermint taste. After wearing it just a short time it almost makes me sick. Trying to find the tiny tube (smaller than my pinky finger) in my purse is a pain also..:(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If you like the classic Burt's Bees minty lip balm and are looking for mid-sheer color, these are a good choice. I have it in fig, rhubarb, and watermelon, and I like them all and they all look different on me. It is much more pigmented than the tinted lip balm Burt's Bees has. The shimmer is not over the top for me, but I do like a little bit of shimmer so mileage may vary. It is just as moisturizing on me as the standard peppermint balm. It is a little small for the price, but I don't have to reapply often.

im not a huge fan of the other burts bees products but these i really like. i love the mint flavor and the payoff is perfect

Love these! The colors are the perfect amount of pigmentation. They also smell like mint and the shimmer is just shimmer l, you can't feel it on your lips and it's a nice subtle shine

I wasn't crazy about any of these colors :(

Love this product! A little on the expensive side however I'd happily buy it again. I usually put the burts bees Chapstick on first then dab a little burts bees color and I love it! Also I'm obsessed with the minty feeling it gives my lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin