April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Easyliner for Eyes in Sterling Blue

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by uthinkpink01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this color, it's a very pretty ocean blue. When you line NYX's jumbo eye pencil in Rocky Mountain Green over it, it turns into this beautiful turquoise color. That being said, this eyeliner has NO staying power. It smudges extremely easily, it practically smudges when you even think about touching your eyes. It doesn't stay where you put it, either. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion both on my lids and below my eyes, but by the end of the day the eyeliner has slid down my face. Disgusting. Two lips for the color, it really is beautiful, but you can find better eyeliners for around the same price. I won't buy again once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sterling Blue is not quite the color you would expect from the name -- it's actually a bright ocean blue, almost with a hint of aqua or turquoise. Even though it's not the best color for my eyes (the bright blue liner makes my blue eyes look grey in comparison), it's such a gorgeous color that I can't resist wearing it on occasion! I've found that it works best if I only wear it on the top lid -- then it's less overpowering for my eyes. Looks great paired with a pink or clear peach shadow. I have not found a Jordana Easyliner that I didn't like -- they all have a lead that's soft enough to apply easily yet hard enough to last all day without smearing or smudging. And the price can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I love this bright ocean blue eyeliner! I love using it with a tiny bit of silver shimmer shadow or blue shadow and lining my top and bottom lids. It really makes my brown eyes pop! I love that it's always on sale for 2 for 3 bucks at Walgreens...i might just go buy 2 more today!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 8:45:00 AM More reviews by amyjo_99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are 2 for $3.00 at my local Walgreens. This is a nice smooth retractable pencil with a sea blue/turquoise color. This color would be great to enhance a blue toned eye shadow or to contrast a completely diff. shade. I would use on upper or lower lids. The texture does not tug too much and I like the ease of no sharpening. If not this color give another a try.....