September 16, 2014 | 1978 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Easyliner for Eyes in Smokey

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

Great, inexpensive product that works like a charm! Surprisingly, it doesn't smudge or fade (even on my monolids), and I like the dark grey colour that's not quite as dark as black. Since they don't sell this in Australia (I don't think...), I'll pick up a few spares next time I'm in the US!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by leahraqs

One of my FAVORITE beauty buys!!! ive been using this liner for years and it is the best and its only $1.99! u cant beat that!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

What's not to love about this? It's retractable (!!) and offers just the right amount of definition. I use it to tightline my eyes and it gives me a great natural look. The eyeliner itself is incredibly easy to use, and it's very inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ladies with very black eyebrows (like me ..) who find it problematic to use a black eyebrow pencil (it looks harsh and fake ..) or brown ( looks far too light ) This is the EYEBROW product for you :) I have a big scar -3 stitches - in my eyebrow since I was 3 years old , which left me with no hair at the beginning of my right eyebrow , add to this that I am blessed with naturally very thick , black and stubborn eyebrows and you can get the picture ..20 years of threading , tweezing , plucking and shortening the eyebrows hairs didn't help a lot ..So , I decided to draw hairs on the scar ..I had this so dark grey old pencil which I didn't use for some reason , tried it and proved it was the HG cure for me , even on its own without powders , or clear wax . Sadly, I couldn't find it again , specially the colour till I've found it in Jordana , It's even waxier so if you liked to add more powder to it , it won't disappoint ..My only complain , Jordana is not a cheap brand in my country :/ this retailed at almost 5 US$ but definetly worth it .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Ryleen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good standard black eyeliner. Perfect staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by eschol1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product! It's hard to find though... I definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by whatithink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best eyeliner I have used for the price. I always used Avon Glimmersticks for the wear and texture but this is as good or better and cheaper. I used the Saturn Gray in the Avon and it was a little light. This is just right, dark grey. It seems as though black doesn't look that good on me but this is perfect. Would definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 4:27:00 AM More reviews by swirlsschmurls

I love this pencil, it's one of those underrated gems in my makeup arsenal that gets used a lot more often than I really notice. On mornings when I don't have time/ am not sure what else I'm going to put on my face or on weekends when I just want a natural look with a bit of definition, this is my go-to pencil. Speaking as someone on whom pencils AND gel liners smudge and fade, this pencil is a wonder to work with. There is minimal smudging ( I dare not hope for none), and it gives a clean line that can be smoked out slightly. The colour is a very dark grey, as everyone has said...more subtle than black but giving the same amount of definition. Am wearing it today with lashings of mascara and it really does give a wonderful groomed, everyday look, and for price and quality, can't be beat. I used to be leery of grey liners for just looking like faded black, but this one's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kittygawah

this is one of my favorite eyeliners for everyday when i just want a little enhancing, nothingdramatic.
its a really dark gray, so its more subtle than black, which i like. however, for some reason its a little inconsistent in quality for me
some days itll last all day with minimal smudging or fading
and others all the color will disappear and leave me with a spotty light gray line...
however, i would def try it, cuz i usually wear this on days i play basketball cuz i dont have time to take it off. it stays for a whole prac :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by tanveer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An essential item in the vanity bags of those who cannot carry off black like me but would still want to create a smokey look.

Pros:
1. Lovely shade, dark but not black, light but not grey
2. Amazing packaging, no sharpening
3. lovely texture, easy to apply without tugging on skin
4. Staying power, will stay for a good 5-6 hours
5. Is very economical

Cons:
1. Cannot think of any!!!