Jordana Easyliner for Eyes in Smokey

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/17/2015 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Jordana has been a very hit or miss brand for me. This product is a definite hit and it is slowly replacing my old standby (Wet N' Wild Coloricon in Charcoal). My makeup bag is a mix of drugstore and higher end products, but with eye pencils, I tend to go for drugstore products. It's just an eye pencil afterall, and I'd rather invest in higher end skincare and face products. This eyeliner performs very well as a lower lash line liner, and has relatively good staying power. I love that this is a no sharpen 'pencil', and only requires a twist of the pencil to provide a more defined tip. The colour is the absolute perfect shade of charcoal grey, yet very soft and buildable. This doesn't look as harsh as other charcoal eyeliners that I've tried over the years, yet still is a a pigmented, classic charcoal grey colour.

on 12/27/2014 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This little gem has been perfect to line underneath my lower lashes for more definition but not too harsh or dark. It is inexpensive and the retractable feature means never having to sharpen. It is soft but stays on fine for me. I like the color as it is dark gray but not with much blue in it. I definitely will repurchase.

on 6/17/2013 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Great, inexpensive product that works like a charm! Surprisingly, it doesn't smudge or fade (even on my monolids), and I like the dark grey colour that's not quite as dark as black. Since they don't sell this in Australia (I don't think...), I'll pick up a few spares next time I'm in the US!

on 5/19/2013 10:41:00 PM

One of my FAVORITE beauty buys!!! ive been using this liner for years and it is the best and its only $1.99! u cant beat that!!!!

on 9/23/2012 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

What's not to love about this? It's retractable (!!) and offers just the right amount of definition. I use it to tightline my eyes and it gives me a great natural look. The eyeliner itself is incredibly easy to use, and it's very inexpensive.

Ladies with very black eyebrows (like me ..) who find it problematic to use a black eyebrow pencil (it looks harsh and fake ..) or brown ( looks far too light ) This is the EYEBROW product for you :) I have a big scar -3 stitches - in my eyebrow since I was 3 years old , which left me with no hair at the beginning of my right eyebrow , add to this that I am blessed with naturally very thick , black and stubborn eyebrows and you can get the picture ..20 years of threading , tweezing , plucking and shortening the eyebrows hairs didn't help a lot ..So , I decided to draw hairs on the scar ..I had this so dark grey old pencil which I didn't use for some reason , tried it and proved it was the HG cure for me , even on its own without powders , or clear wax . Sadly, I couldn't find it again , specially the colour till I've found it in Jordana , It's even waxier so if you liked to add more powder to it , it won't disappoint ..My only complain , Jordana is not a cheap brand in my country :/ this retailed at almost 5 US$ but definetly worth it .

on 3/28/2010 2:53:00 AM

Good standard black eyeliner. Perfect staple.

on 3/24/2010 6:21:00 PM

Love this product! It's hard to find though... I definitely recommend it!

on 2/3/2010 3:54:00 PM

Best eyeliner I have used for the price. I always used Avon Glimmersticks for the wear and texture but this is as good or better and cheaper. I used the Saturn Gray in the Avon and it was a little light. This is just right, dark grey. It seems as though black doesn't look that good on me but this is perfect. Would definitely recommend this.

I love this pencil, it's one of those underrated gems in my makeup arsenal that gets used a lot more often than I really notice. On mornings when I don't have time/ am not sure what else I'm going to put on my face or on weekends when I just want a natural look with a bit of definition, this is my go-to pencil. Speaking as someone on whom pencils AND gel liners smudge and fade, this pencil is a wonder to work with. There is minimal smudging ( I dare not hope for none), and it gives a clean line that can be smoked out slightly. The colour is a very dark grey, as everyone has said...more subtle than black but giving the same amount of definition. Am wearing it today with lashings of mascara and it really does give a wonderful groomed, everyday look, and for price and quality, can't be beat. I used to be leery of grey liners for just looking like faded black, but this one's great.