August 22, 2014 | 1863 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Snow Bunny

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Gorgeous bronzer/highlighter for cooler skin tones. It's marketed as a bronzer but I cannot use it for that purpose since I am closing in on 40 and too much shimmer makes me look older.

If you use this as a highlighter duo it is stunning. It's pink and a cooler toned bronze color. Very nice for NW20 like me or lighter. I think any cooler toned people could wear this easily, but stick to highlighting with this instead of trying to contour with it.

I can use this easily but the other one called Sun bunny I cannot, it's way too warm for my coloring. I hope this helps.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by mishophelia

I don't understand why this bronzer has such glowing reviews. Maybe I'm just using it wrong, but for some reason, no matter how much I put on, it just doesn't show on my skin. I feel disappointed for wasting $32 on this =/.

Not only does it not make a difference on my skin (I'm Chinese with fair skin), it's shimmery and makes my skin look dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is described as a "Luminous Bronzer" however I don't like a bronzer that is too shimmery or contains too much pink or white shimmer. So I really purchased this as a highlighter and bronzey/shimmery summer blush.

Too use each individual colour I find the strips of each colour too thin to get a brush into - but it is do-able if you are careful :) I really like the white and pink shades as cheek highlighting. I prefer not to mix this all together as it blends to a champagney light bronze and I already have plenty of highlighters like this.

I have been enjoying using Snow Bunny this last week and a half as a compliment to my eyeshadows as these colours work really well on the eyelid too. As there is 8g of product I think this will be with me for quite sometime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

DESCRIPTION OF ME ~ Light yellowy/olive complexion with a tendency to get redness on my cheeks and around my nose. MAC C2ish/NC20/25. Large pores, oily and prone to blackheads and occasional acne. 40s, some sun damage, (melasma) and fine creases on my forehead.

GENERAL DESCRIPTION~ The party lineó>"Enjoy year-round bronzed perfection with the most natural and skin-perfecting glow this side of the Caribbean. The silky golden-bronze warmth combined with a delicate pink, white shimmer, and fawn shimmer mimics a natural just-back-from-vacation glow." Yep, I agree with this assessment.

PACKAGING~Exceptional as one compact has lasted me years and it's still in perfect working order.

CONSISTENCY/TEXTURE~Just right. Some bronzers are really soft and you end up wasting the product or using more than you intended, with this the perfect amount comes off on your brush.

APPLICATION~Even and natural looking.

FINISH~Slight shimmer but just the right amount. I donít like a matte bronzer or a really shiny or sparkly one, this is right in the middle, perfection.

COVERAGE~Highly pigmented.

STAYING POWER~All day itís not oily and slippery, it stays put.

SCENT~None.

COLOUR~Natural. It might lean on the highlight side of bronzer/highlight but if so, get Beach Bunny, this is for lighter skin tones. And, it is NOT for cool toned skin only, nothing in the packaging or from using the product itself on my very warm skin indicates it's for cool skin tones, it's neutral. It's for winter skin that is usually not seeing a lot of sun so it's not a dark bronzer. It's made for winter time, pale people or medium tones that want a more natural bronzer.

OVERALL~I love this product and this one compact has lasted me years. Iíve tried others from high end to drugstore, nothing beats it. Now that Iím seeing the bottom of the compact, Iíve replaced it and itís the ONLY bronzer/highlighter Iíve repurchased. Itís SO hard to find a subtle bronzer that is also not disco ball sparkly, this fits the bill perfectly.

Thank you Seclusae2 giving me permission to use your great reviewing format.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS ITEM! Every time I wear it, I get compliments. It gives you a beautiful glow. I normally use the lighter side to hi light my face and the darker side to contour. The bronze rid a beautiful color that blends into your skintone without give you that stark, crazy line if you do not blend your items well. I would repurchase and I highly recommend this to everyone looking for a great bronzed/hi lighter in one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by missmpls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Snow Bunny. This is the product I reach for when I'm running late and don't have a lot of time to do my makeup. It's light, shimmery, with just a little bit of color. It's not going to give you that full-on bronzed made up look, it's best suited for someone who wants a more natural finish and wants to add a healthy glow/sheen. In the winter, I use this where the sun hits my face to add some color and get rid of that dreaded dull winter skin look. In the summer, when I'm a lot darker, I'll use it as a highlighter in addition to a darker bronzer. The staying power is good and as with all Too Faced bronzers, the texture is wonderful as well - highly blendable and not powdery. It will break if dropped though - so handle with care or plan on doing some surgery to repress it back into it's pan. It will work good as new if repressed though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Judithlee

Great as an all over face color when used with a light hand and love it for contouring the cheeks. Has a bit too much of a shimmer or bronze flecks that I don't really care for if I apply with too heavy a hand which is the reason why it's down half a lippie, but others might not really be bothered by it. The other half is because it brings attention to the inherited large pores on my cheeks, though I shouldn't really fault the product. But am trying hard on working to reduce my pore size cause I really love using this especially for a quick, light natural look. Foundation, bit of setting powder, this and I can step out of the house happy!

The MUA at my local Sephora store actually recommended Benefit's Dandelion when I told her I wanted to give my whole face a healthy colour cause I felt I looked like a ghost. So trying out the 2 products, Snow Bunny really won hands down, even with the pore accentuating shimmer. To me, it was a no brainer. Get this, work on the pores. :P

I also love that it really lasts the whole day. As a mother of two, I don't have time for too much fuss. This actually helps set my MUFE HD foundation very well. Whole day, no touch up and at night I just look a bit dewy, which is great actually.

So when this runs out on me in the very distant future (I doubt it'll be easy to hit pan since I don't have to use a lot each time), I will definitely repurchase. Why?

1. Great colour/ suits my purpose ( Light /healthy makeup look.)
2. Great compact with mirror ( For travel purpose? Since I don't need touch ups during the day.)
3. Value for money (Little goes a long long way)
4. Easy application ( Saves time, not messy like loose powders, lasting power etc)
5. No side effects ( No weird smell, not cakey, did not make me break out etc. )
6. Versatile ( If in need, can be used as eyeshadow, blush, highlighter, bronzer, face color and setting powder.)

Love love it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was lucky enough to snag Snow Bunny half off, around $15! At first, I was a bit concerned that the colors (a pearly white, cocoa bronze, a baby doll pink, and a pink-y champagne) wouldn't blend together well and that I would look like a streaky mess. Little did I know that these colors blended together create the most beautiful golden bronze glow. It's the perfect amount of shimmer with NO glitter which I love - it looks beautiful in the sunlight. It adds just the right amount of glow and it seems almost impossible to overdo it. The quality is great and I love Too Faced's entire line of packaging. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Helloneighbor

i LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I'm on my 3rd or 4th one and it's one of the products that i've consistently hit pan on. I'm rather pale (asian, NC20-30 depending on season) and i love the glow this gives me. I've gotten compliments before when i wear this. When you swirl the color together it becomes a very fine gold-ish (not bronze) that looks great in dim lighting like in a bar or pub.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by melly845

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this "bronzer" in a palette. It is way too shimmery/sparkly to be used as a traditional bronzer. It does make a nice highlighter though, whether you swirl all the colours together or just use the white colour on its own. I also swirl all the colours together and apply some over my blush to give me a bit more of a glow. Good for light skins but definitely not as a true bronzer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No