Too Faced Snow Bunny

4.3

on 5/15/2015 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

YAY! A bronzer that isn't too orange or dark for me! It's just sun kissed enough to look natural and not fake.

on 2/19/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loooove this so much! I use it everyday and it looks amazing'

on 1/28/2015 2:44:00 AM

This is my favorite bronzer in my collection! I have fair skin and it's perfect to add a little color without looking orange. This is a very light, shimmery bronzer so if you have medium to dark skin you won't get any color pay off with this. When I spray tan in the summer, I use a deeper matte bronzer, and then sweep a little of this over top for a little glow. It's amazing used over powder foundation as it takes away that "flat" look that you can sometimes get. Only use it on the parameters of your face and NOT all over or you can end up looking like a disco ball! The shades can also be used individually for eyeshadows or just a cheek highlight! I've used mine fairly frequent for over a year with barely a dent in the product, so I would def say its worth the splurge.

on 11/25/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not sure as to why this is in the bronzer section. I have this in the Bonjour Soleil Limited Edition Summer Bronzing Wardrobe set, and I do love the other 2 products in that. This product I don't know how to even review. As a bronzer, it does nothing, there is pretty much no color to is, just a very light rose-gold sheen, so as a highlighter this would be great. However this is marketed as a luminous bronzer, so I will rate based on that. I gave 3 starts because I did find a use for it, however this to me is not a bronzer. I do not have very dark skin, so there is no reason for it not to show it. I am a 1Y08 sephora color iq for reference.

on 11/9/2014 9:06:00 PM

I used Guerlain Terracotta for many years, but I wanted to find a bronzer that is less expensive and easier to find. I was interested in SnowBunny initially because I'm very fair skinned and I wanted something extremely subtle that I could wear all year round. I'm more than please with it and I wear it every day. I generally do a sweep across the top of my forehead and then across each cheekbone. It's very natural looking. The packaging and scent are lovely. I'm a big fan of Too Faced products in general.

on 10/2/2014 6:54:00 PM

I received this in a swap and so happy I did...it is an amazing product and adds just the right amount of bronzer and highlighter.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Beautiful to look at and just about useless otherwise. Can be used very lightly if you want a shimmer highlight look, idk. But not very flattering at all. Disco ball central. Sparkle shimmer bing bang bam no thanks. And my packaging broke... And I don't know how because I never take it out of my stash.

on 4/28/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous bronzer/highlighter for cooler skin tones. It's marketed as a bronzer but I cannot use it for that purpose since I am closing in on 40 and too much shimmer makes me look older.

If you use this as a highlighter duo it is stunning. It's pink and a cooler toned bronze color. Very nice for NW20 like me or lighter. I think any cooler toned people could wear this easily, but stick to highlighting with this instead of trying to contour with it.

I can use this easily but the other one called Sun bunny I cannot, it's way too warm for my coloring. I hope this helps.

on 4/27/2014 11:20:00 PM

I don't understand why this bronzer has such glowing reviews. Maybe I'm just using it wrong, but for some reason, no matter how much I put on, it just doesn't show on my skin. I feel disappointed for wasting $32 on this =/.

Not only does it not make a difference on my skin (I'm Chinese with fair skin), it's shimmery and makes my skin look dry.

on 4/18/2014 6:04:00 AM

This is described as a "Luminous Bronzer" however I don't like a bronzer that is too shimmery or contains too much pink or white shimmer. So I really purchased this as a highlighter and bronzey/shimmery summer blush.

Too use each individual colour I find the strips of each colour too thin to get a brush into - but it is do-able if you are careful :) I really like the white and pink shades as cheek highlighting. I prefer not to mix this all together as it blends to a champagney light bronze and I already have plenty of highlighters like this.

I have been enjoying using Snow Bunny this last week and a half as a compliment to my eyeshadows as these colours work really well on the eyelid too. As there is 8g of product I think this will be with me for quite sometime.

Popular Bronzers