Too Faced Snow Bunny

4.3

This is my go-to bronzer, but I'm not sure how attached to it I am. I love the colours, love the way it looks in the packaging, and I even like the way it looks on my skin, my only issue is with the colors in stripes I feel it doesn't apply as evenly as I'd ideally like it too. All of the other hues are overshadowed by the darkest shade (which is beautiful, so not really a complaint) and the pinks get lost. Regardless I would definitely suggest it.

Personally, I don't use this as a bronzer. I have tan skin and this Snow Bunny Bronzer can be used as anything...it is perhaps the most versatile bronzer I have ever seen. It can be a bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadow, or blush. I use it as a blush. It gives a nice, luminous glow for the cheeks. I tend to swirl all four strips together and then apply it to my cheeks with a blush brush. It is not necessary to use every strip of color. You can be selective, which is precisely the reason as to why this is such a versatile product. I find this to be an important item for my makeup arsenal because having this eliminates the need to bring every little thing now. I also don't really use a highlighter on a regular basis, so this is enough highlighting for me, if I ever want to.

For reference: I have pretty fair skin, blue eyes and blonde/brown hair. This is by far the best bronzer I have ever used. For me, the color combo is perfect and I'm obsessed with it. My skin is too light to use anything too dark as far as bronzers go, and I haven't had any luck with monotone bronzers, so the strip option was really my best bet. I've used Snow Bunny through all seasons and it's perfect every single time I use it. I can either just to a light layer if it's a laid back day, or I can do several layers for a darker look if it's a special occasion or if I'm going out. This product is expensive, but it's an investment as far as I'm concerned, and for as long as it lasts me (I'm over six months in on my first case and not even halfway gone), it's worth the price. The only annoying part to me is that the strip on the far right has gotten used a lot more, which I'm assuming is due to user habits, but still obnoxious as soon I won't have all of the tones....Treat your skin to better products, your skin absorbs whatever you put on it so dont put crap on it! I know it's expensive, but I always try to treat my face to the best! I would advise anyone to try this out, totally worth it!

Overall, I was very unimpressed with this bronzer. It came up very glittery on my skin and the color itself was very unflattering (I have NW20-25 skin). Despite my general love of Too Faced bronzers, this one didn't quite meet the mark and I would suggest giving this a try before you spend the money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

YAY! A bronzer that isn't too orange or dark for me! It's just sun kissed enough to look natural and not fake.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loooove this so much! I use it everyday and it looks amazing'

This is my favorite bronzer in my collection! I have fair skin and it's perfect to add a little color without looking orange. This is a very light, shimmery bronzer so if you have medium to dark skin you won't get any color pay off with this. When I spray tan in the summer, I use a deeper matte bronzer, and then sweep a little of this over top for a little glow. It's amazing used over powder foundation as it takes away that "flat" look that you can sometimes get. Only use it on the parameters of your face and NOT all over or you can end up looking like a disco ball! The shades can also be used individually for eyeshadows or just a cheek highlight! I've used mine fairly frequent for over a year with barely a dent in the product, so I would def say its worth the splurge.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not sure as to why this is in the bronzer section. I have this in the Bonjour Soleil Limited Edition Summer Bronzing Wardrobe set, and I do love the other 2 products in that. This product I don't know how to even review. As a bronzer, it does nothing, there is pretty much no color to is, just a very light rose-gold sheen, so as a highlighter this would be great. However this is marketed as a luminous bronzer, so I will rate based on that. I gave 3 starts because I did find a use for it, however this to me is not a bronzer. I do not have very dark skin, so there is no reason for it not to show it. I am a 1Y08 sephora color iq for reference.

I used Guerlain Terracotta for many years, but I wanted to find a bronzer that is less expensive and easier to find. I was interested in SnowBunny initially because I'm very fair skinned and I wanted something extremely subtle that I could wear all year round. I'm more than please with it and I wear it every day. I generally do a sweep across the top of my forehead and then across each cheekbone. It's very natural looking. The packaging and scent are lovely. I'm a big fan of Too Faced products in general.

I received this in a swap and so happy I did...it is an amazing product and adds just the right amount of bronzer and highlighter.

Popular Bronzers