August 28, 2014 | 1251 users online

Palettes - Wet 'n' Wild - Knight In Shining Armor

rated 1.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2005 8:17:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this palette w/high hopes that the cream to powder e/s would be the same forumla as the WnW Mega Eyes cream to powder e/s that comes in the little tubes. Oh, how wrong I was. This stuff creases and fades like crazy, nothing like the product in the little tubes. The MegaGlo Illuninator was so greasy I hated to apply it to my skin. Fortunately it didn't break me out but my cheeks felt sticky all night. The e/s are well pigmented, smooth and easy to apply but creased and faded quickly. I used MAC 209 to line w/one of the e/s colors and before I finished my mu the line on my upper lid was already gone. Charles (e/s color name) was one of the two positives about this palette as he worked well as a highlighter on my brow line; however I am sure he would crease too if applied to another location on my eye. The only other positive was the nice mirror included w/the palette. I really wanted to like this palette but unfortunately it along with the other one I purchased at the same time are going back to the store. Two Thumbs Down!