April 16, 2014 | 1398 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin - Pink Nouveau

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jadeblu14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really great bright pink for me. It went on really smooth and stayed for hours. I don't have anything bad to say about it. If you are a fair skin, cool toned girl like me, I definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by jlushh

I loooove this lipstick, before I bought it I googled it and it looks lighter on other girls than it does on me but I still love the colour, a very barbie-esque pink.

Glides on my lips like a dream, doesn't feel drying and is pretty long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by ldyveex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

beautiful colour of lipstick

definitely recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by MrsBaddieBrown

My go to pink!!! I can make this color look so different every time I wear it that I'm amazed it doesn't get more hype. If you haven't tried it go test it as soon as you can

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First of all I am not a pink lover BUT I must say this color totally caught my eye while at the MAC store I have never noticed it I guess but OMG I love it on me..is just a plain pretty pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Mellkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favourite MAC lipstick to date! It has great staying power however isn't drying like the matte lipsticks by MAC can be. It's a satin finish and I find it the perfect finish as its highly pigmented with staying power like a matte BUT! It is moisturizing like a cream sheen finish and smooth. I work in a corporate office and love that it's a vibrant pink with a blue undertone (as teeth look amazingly whiter with it) but its not too bright or fluro to wear during the day or to work like I do!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by hans5

LOVE this lipstick. This was my first ever mac lipstick and I still love it. Super pigmented and great colour payoff! I have REALLY dry chapped lips but the creme sheen lipsticks are great for dry lips as it doesn't dry out on your lips further. I have to reapply lipstick a fair but as it can go a bit weird looking on my dry lips but overall I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite "bright" pink from MAC, even over Girl About Town. Some call this a Barbie pink, its not a light pink, but I wouldn't call it a super bright pink either. It has a Satin finish, so it's very pigmented, fully opaque, applies smoothly, and looks like a matte finish with a slight sheen to it, so it doesn't look too flat. I think it would work well on both warm and cool skin tones because, its not as cool toned as I thought it would be. I research all makeup online before I buy it, and I thought this would be the perfect shade of pink for me. I ordered it online, and when I got it I was right, I love it! I use MAC's prep and prime lip first, apply MAC's Hip and Happy lip pencil, then put this on top. If you love pink lipstick you need this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by megsti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick.
Oh boy I love it.
I just got it in the mail yesterday and I'm already hooked. I wore it to work and got so many compliments. The color is a nice cool toned pink that makes my teeth look so much whiter. It's bright but not too bright to wear everyday which I love. The versatility of this lipstick is amazing!! The texture is nice too, not too drying since it is a satin finish. I use Oyster girl lipglass on top and I LOVED the combo. So obsessed with this color already!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ChicagoStylista

This is probably my favorite daily-use/go-to MAC lipstick, I throw it in my purse no matter where I go. It's great and subtle enough for the office, but also a bright night-out lipstick. I really LOVE that it goes on smooth and it's very moisturizing, however, the only reason I haven't given MAC Pink Nouveau 5 stars is because for that reason, it is a little messy and usually ends up running/sliding outside of the lip line after a few minutes. Due to the fact that it just an amazing lip color in general, the messy factor does not bother me TOO much...it stays on for a verrrry long time! Plus, I usually have to put on gloss or lip moisturizer after applying a lipstick, but that step is not needed with Pink Nouveau. If you apply carefully, this MAC lippie is a success and I would say looks fabulous on all skin tones (I'm pale but on the slightly tan/medium side). I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it :)