November 27, 2014 | 1621 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin - Pink Nouveau

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Angelina182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick.
It glides on really smooth and you can eat,drink,kiss or whatever you want to do, it stays on like its youre real lip colour. During the day it can be a little bit dry,so i take a good lip Balm or lip butter with me,when i get this feeling. For me its the perfect Barbie Pink, its wearable on every location.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by AuroraSom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely color if you have a more neutral or cool tone.
This is a nice medium pastel pink but isn't super bright. It has blue tones to it but not soo much to where it's really bright like candy yum yum.

It's a satin formula which I love, goes on smooth and lasts all day!

I sadly, have quite a warm tone and this shade looks purple on me. If you have a very warm tone then I'd avoid this color and only use it in pics with flash. In person it'll look slightly muddy and purplish. In flash photography it looks amazing, the flash neutralizes the blue tone and makes it the color you'd see on someone with a more cool tone. A nice sort of true medium pastel pink :)
On deeper skintones it tends to look more of a true pink rather than a purplish color.
I'm an NC25-30 with A LOT of yellow tones. None of the NC shades are yellow enough, too peachy on me. I have to use blue shadow to neutralize the orange and add yellow to my foundation.
I'll take a pic of it swatched on my hand to show how it looks on my complexion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

its love ... this is my absolute favourite Mac lippy. A beautiful cool toned non-garish bubble gum pink - not too bright and not too pale. Goes on smoothly and lasts for many hours. I bought Saint Germain at the same time thinking that was the winning pick but I prefer this one much more.

It goes well with loads of different make-up looks. On my NC15 skin tone this looks like a mid-pink. I also love how this looks layered with other lip colours. Sometimes to make it a little softer and more of a milky pink I layer this over Angel, I also like using this as a base colour with something brighter lightly brushed over the top to give an ombre look.

Please Mac don't discontinue this one.. a definite re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by MissAngelina

I am so in love with this colour! It makes me feel amazing wearing it. I have to touch it up quite frequently but I have to do this with all lipsticks so it's just second nature to me.

I love the smell and texture of MAC lipsticks! Although I've heard/read that MAC has started testing on animals again which is a big moral dilemma for me and try to use cruelty free whenever possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I bought three of these and its my most complimented need I say more? run don't walk to your local MAC and get your pink nouveau one isnt enough of this beautiful bubblegum pink!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Naysweetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for this pink forever and it was there all along ... I'm a snob wearer all year round ... But this will be my summer time lip color ! I thought saint Germain would satisfy my needs but Pink Nouveau has done it ! I loooove this color goes on smooth no streaks or cracks ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another winner from MAC. I find this Is a great BumbleGum Pink for fair skin gals. As my other MAC lippies: smooth application, wears great with lip primer, no bleeding. Great color to add to one's lipstick collection

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in the market for a pale bubblegum pink and a true Barbie pink and the two MAC lipstick shades I ended up getting were Snob and Pink Nouveau, both of which I'm very happy with.

Pink Nouveau is a lovely, girly Barbie pink that is bright and fresh and great for summer. I'm very pale with cool undertones, and this blue-toned pink was loud and bold on me. I can be hesitant with some bolder colors because of my skin tone, though this is very flattering. I like this color mainly because it brings out the "girly side" in me.

I stick to matte lipsticks almost always, though the satin finish works beautifully with this color and, as usual with MAC's lip products, Pink Nouveau applies like a dream. Doesn't give you a smidge of trouble, isn't drying, and lasts a good, long while(2-4 hours usually) without any need to reapply, even if you talk & talk & talk.

As always, the fragrance is just a hint of vanilla and it's overall very pleasing and mild. MAC's usual lipstick packaging is sleek, showy and classy while being fully functional with no problems.

I'll be repurchasing both this and "Snob" when I run out. I need need need this in my lippie collection.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by rEMemberMepls

This is a very barbie pink blue based lipstick, it is a flattering color to my NC20-25 skin tone. I didn't like this color that much at first because im not used to wearing loud lipsticks but I recieved a couple of compliments while wearing this shade. The satin finish is creamy but slightly drying on my lips as it adheres to my patchy dry spots but only noticeable on a very close look. Im still not at ease with this lipstick, it makes me uncomfortable but hearing compliments from this makes me feel that it is an alright shade after all. This became my go to pink lippy, I wear this in school with light application and slightly heavier on days i go out during an event. Oh and I like the packaging of mac lipsticks in general, it looks simple but chic. It has a slight vanilla scent which I like compared to those lipsticks that smell like paint or plastic which I feel like im putting harmful chemicals on my lips like it has lead content.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jadeblu14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really great bright pink for me. It went on really smooth and stayed for hours. I don't have anything bad to say about it. If you are a fair skin, cool toned girl like me, I definitely recommend it!