November 26, 2014 | 1711 users online

Other - Apivita Propoline Multiple Products

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by sashnk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Best lip balm EVER! Bought it when I was in Greece for the holidays. When I put it on it feels kind of dry, and it's like I haven't put anything on my lips, but in just a few seconds after the application they feel so soft and smooth! Mine is with propolis and it claims to be 95% natural ingridients, actually that's what made me buy it - I always look for products, which are natural. So, overall, best lip balm ever. I have tried so many, but this one beats them all. And it's long-lasting. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by aspasia1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is hot! My favorite, especially pomegranate. Im greek so its easy to find. Cant swap it for any cheap stuff. By the way, the packaging has changed, its much more sophisticated now, if that matters.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by elinanaki

I love the apivita lipaids!! i first bought it on holidays in Greece, but now i buy them on line. My favourite is the pomegranate! it smells nice, leaves my lips soft, hydrated and naturally coloured! it;s great that it doesnt containe silicones!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

first i had lip care with black currant. this is a lip balm, but it lacks nothing in color compared to a lipstick. the texture is so smooth and slippery. the smell is great. the color is as if you have eaten cherries, it is not the color for me but it would look great on darker skin tones. then i had lip care with pomegranate. the color is amazing but it smells and tastes like vomit (sorry). its a no-no. lastly,i had the one with pink rose. it smells and tastes amazing. its a lovely pale pink color, which i will buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

I actually got a free sample of this little beauty in Greece when I bought a Cosmo magazine. I never used it until the winter time when the weather was so cold and my lips were so chapped that nothing else worked. The texture is slightly thick, it might feel filmy to some but I didn't mind. I like the smell, the taste and best of all! IT moisturized like a dream. I didn't have to reapply at all... My lips are normally cracked, but this healed my crack lips instantly without stinging. I've used Burts Bees and other lip conditioners but nothing works as good as Apivita. Best of all NO silicones or parabens. Just natural goodness. I tried to find this in other countries and it was a fail. I have to stock up the next time I'm in Greece. Apparently it comes in different flavours with different hues. But I'd stick to the natural one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by discoclemonade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Propoline is by far the best lip moisturizer. It moisturizes even severely chapped lips and is very smooth and does not leave a nasty white residue, that I have noticed other lip balms etc. do. I have the one with the olive oil and it smells so great. I would definitely buy this again and again. I also have the currant one and it leaves a nice tint on the lips. Best for lips!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPlaidChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a review for Propoline Lip Aid with Black Currant and Olive Oil. I got this from BeautyExclusive-not exactly cheap, but it's perfect for what I want. I like tinted balms that condition with a hint of color. This one is like my natural lips, only better-leaving behind a semi-matte cherry shade. That said, it has some standard red colorants in it that may offend some-D&C Red 33 AI Lake and D&C Red Lake. It has an expiry of 24M from the time of opening. I like the slightly fatter packaging-4g. This has replaced my Classic Chapstick and Blistex in the meantime, despite the fact that this is about three times the price. A great Spring discovery. Could be considered to be a solid version of Korres Lip Butter in a similar shade -which I didn't like anywhere near as much. This lasts and applies much better than Korres, in my opinion. I'd like to try the other variants of Lip Aid in this range.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 5:23:00 AM More reviews by icannotthinkofone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is for the lip aids, and they are the best lip balms i've used! i have tried nivea, labello, lipice, carmex, burt's bees, blistex, nuxe, avon, bonne bell, lancome, avene, the body shop and various e-tailers but they don't even come close to this. my favourite of the lip aids is rose because of the light pink tint. it has a creamy formula that sort of melts into your lips and the protection lasts for a long time. these are the only lip balms that i have actually finished using up and i've stopped buying other lip balms since i found the propoline lip aids while on vacation in greece (they are really cheap there).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by mellyrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for the Propoline multivitamin conditioner. I'm a conditioner junkie and not easily impressed, but each time I use this I remark to myself how nice it is. The substance itself seems thin, but it gives amazing slip to tangled hair. It leaves my hair looking nice and shiny, and has some very nice ingredients. The only thing that would keep me from repurchasing is the price (and the fact that I'm a product junkie and always looking for somethig new)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The PROPELINE HAIR CARE PRODUCTS are amazing! I've used several samples of the Multivitamin Conditioner and I just love the effect it has. The whole line does exactly what the product says it's going to do. Even after using the Conditioner several days in a row, it still lives up to it's "for brightness and vitality" claim. I heard the SUNSCREEN/SUNCARE products are wonderful as well. Don't be discouraged by the lesser-known brand name because this is high-quality stuff and a fun new brand if you're a product junkie.