December 22, 2014 | 875 users online

Other - Tom's of Maine - Natural Anticavity flouride mouthwash for Dry Mouth in Lemon-Lime

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 2:10:00 PM More reviews by ladypilot

Wow, I think I just found my HG mouth wash! I've been using Listerine for about a year and I think the alcohol started to make my mouth really dry, so I was looking for an alternative without alcohol. I was browsing Whole Foods when I saw this Tom's of Maine wash that was specifically for dry mouths, so I gave it a try. The flavor is awesome; it tastes just like lemonade! Since there's no alcohol, it doesn't burn your mouth, and it has made my mouth much more moist throughout the day. I hope they never stop making this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2005 6:54:00 PM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this new line of dry mouth products. It really does keep your mouth moist. On the other hand Lemon-Lime flavor leaves much to be desired. Its just not refreshing at all. I guess that is what I am looking for in a mouthwash. This is good if you just have a bad taste in your mouth. Its a fun flavor and I love Lime, but its just not working for me.