October 24, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Waterproof - Dark Brown

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is pretty good for an NYC product. The eyeliner will smudge if I don't set it with some eyeshadow, but will last pretty much the entire day, even through sweat. It's also good for natural eye makeup, which is what I like to do on a daily basis. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Yashuragi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as a brow pencil. I have black hair and this makes a perfect, natural, defined brow on me.
Its texture is creamy and applies smoothly.

I actually have never used this as an eyeliner, so I don't know how well it performs on the eyes.
But for sure it is an awesome brow pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by LolaMac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Two birds with one stone, in dark brown it's my favorite eye liner and Perfect color to fill in my brows. I use this under my black liquid liner to give a good smokey look or alone on more natural days. And this is the best match to my eyebrows I've ever found, just use a angle brush to remove harsh lines. I would definitely recommend everyone try this, and for they price why not?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I have hair dyed black. Black liners tend to look really fake in my brows. So I use dark brown and it looks pretty natural. I use this liner and an angled brush to apply it. It looks nice and lasts all day.
5/24/12 update: I have since switched over to Milani. This does smudge and move a little through out the day. Meanwhile Milani does not move at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a review for the color MINK. This is a great little eyeliner. I use it to fill in my brows as well as line my eyes.
Its a very soft pencil which has a tendency to smudge , so I definitely use it more when I am expecting that to happen. Of course it smudges more in warm weather than cold and I wouldn't use it to heavily line my eyes for a night out, as I don't think that would work very well with the smudging.

All in all, I always use it up and reach for it everyday.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Horrible. i bought it because of the reviews here, but it wipes right off after application, and won't even apply to my waterline. will not be repurchasing:(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best waterproof eyeliner pencil for the money ($2-$3). Prestige also makes good eyeliner pencils but they are harder to find. These are so popular at my local Target that it's always out of stock.

Make sure to get the waterproof version, not the cheaper version, they are not the same. For some reason the waterproof version is leaps and bounds better than the other version.

I use the Dark Brown on a daily basis for work. I also have the black which I wear on the weekend or to parties. Dark brown is a rich, dark brown. Black is very black which is too harsh for wearing to work. For the price, you really can't find a better eyeliner pencil. You can buy 5 of these for the price of one MUF eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by sarah71390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I own several of these eyeliners and I love the dark brown just as much as the others. The price is awesome for the quality! I have been purchasing these eyeliners for about 7 years now and I just low the results and staying power. My only compliant is that they don't apply as smoothly as some of the higher end liners do.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Anne3

I will never spend more than four dollars on a dark brown eyeliner again thanks to this little beauty. I wore it for 12 hours without any noticeable fading, and the color payoff and ease of use are on par with expensive brands found at Sephora. I didn't wear it on my waterline and removed it pretty easily with warm water and my regular facial cleanser, so I can't vouch for it being waterproof. But if you need a good pencil for cheap, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by pm3222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for NYC waterproof eyeliner in Mink (which looks like dark brown). I've been using this eyeliner for more than a year and I couldn't give it higher marks. I had previously used a Clinique eye liner, but started looking for a product that was less expensive. I read the reviews about this liner and thought I would try it out. I couldn't be happier with it and with its price. I have oily eye lids and I live in a hot humid climate and it stays on. Great product at a great price! The shade of brown also works well for me, as I don't like overly dramatic eyes or like looking like I'm wearing a lot of make-up.